Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There could be some crazy weather conditions tomorrow....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Word of warning. The wind is howling up in London tonight. Tomorrow; 50kph gusts have been forecast all day. I would imagine travel could be severely disrupted and it should make the game more interesting ....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Careful. You are beginning to sound like the harbinger of fog, old Timmy the twaat. :rolleyes::lolol:

edit, wee wee jumped in with the quicker reply. I'm OUT!:eek:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Watford is great this time of year (although not so great this time last year).......

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Word of warning - in addition to the TL problems overnight, there is a 50mph speed restriction on much of the Southern network today - although more especially towards the coast. Allow a bit of extra time to get to Watford. UTA.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Firle vintage festival Delayed site not safe for the public will be reviewed ongoing, access today’s tickets valued Sunday
I thought the wife was going today so I could watch today’s football in peace.
Hope everybody is safe.

D

Deleted member 2719

Word of warning. The wind is howling up in London tonight. Tomorrow; 50kph gusts have been forecast all day. I would imagine travel could be severely disrupted and it should make the game more interesting ....

Lets hope David James drops the ball.......................again.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Word of warning - in addition to the TL problems overnight, there is a 50mph speed restriction on much of the Southern network today - although more especially towards the coast. Allow a bit of extra time to get to Watford. UTA.

This would suggest that flying debris would get to the destination before the train!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Train line blocked between Lewes and Hayward’s Heath due to fallen tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Food Festival has been cancelled at #Brighton #Marina due to high winds. A date will be rearranged and updates posted [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]Marina Social Media sites when available.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Do you live in London, then dwayne ?

step-in-time.jpg

You've never mentioned it :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here