Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wayne Rooney 32 red gambling gamboling bollocks

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't listen to radio 5 now. I have never heard so much shite. Anyone gamboling on 32 red because roonz has 32 on his silly derby shirt back deserves to loose all their gammon money. FFS.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Don't listen to radio 5 now. I have never heard so much shite. Anyone gamboling on 32 red because roonz has 32 on his silly derby shirt back deserves to loose all their gammon money. FFS.

Not ethical though. To much dirty money in the game exploiting true fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not ethical though. To much dirty money in the game exploiting true fans.

If it is legal it is ethical.

I add that I never bet. Because the odds are not favourable. And there is no magic.

My view is educate at school (apparently this happens) then, like beer, loose women/men, stocks and shares, if it is legal, fill your boots.

If you want, on the other hand, to make betting illegal, also fill your boots. Go for it. But don't villify Rooney and Derby.

And I say that as someone who has no time for the shaven monkey, or his tin pot club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I caught the first 20 minutes of that phone in and I have to say the anti gambling Welsh woman was talking bollocks. Rooney wearing 32 on the back of his shirt is hardly any worse than him wearing 32 Red on the front of it.

It's legal, it's key funding in sport, there are thousands of jobs in the gambling industry. Britain has a history of top sportsmen endorsing booze, fags and gambling, it has always been this way.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i thought it a creative way to get a top player in, he has something to offer on the pitch at that level, and off the pitch. basically funded out of 32red marketing budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here