Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a farce...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Clearly some kind of middle ground to apease both fighters, as they both wanted home advantage.

Not sure where I sit with regard the outcome - could be Ruiz simply has AJ’s number, could be Joshua had an off night in NYC and he will obliterate Ruiz in the rematch. God I love heavyweight boxing.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The country with the least tax to pay on earnings.

And not as much paperwork if someone dies..!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Oooh, I might be able to nip over the border to watch this.

*goes off to practice Sweet Caroline*

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Wonder what time they will put it on- that Khan fight was at about 9pm UK time but that won't work in the USA..

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well up there with the most hideous regimes on the planet. Not that it would register for half a second with wide boy Eddie as the pound signs flutter past his eyes. That country and Hearn deserve each other. As for the fight can easily see this going exactly the same way. AJ best chance to come out firing and hope he puts Ruiz away early. This turns into anything resembling a boxing match and the very limited AJ in big trouble.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Well up there with the most hideous regimes on the planet. Not that it would register for half a second with wide boy Eddie as the pound signs flutter past his eyes. That country and Hearn deserve each other. As for the fight can easily see this going exactly the same way. AJ best chance to come out firing and hope he puts Ruiz away early. This turns into anything resembling a boxing match and the very limited AJ in big trouble.

I think the opposite, rather than trying to blast him out he has got to keep him on the end of the jab like he did against Parker. Its the same blueprint used so successfully by the likes of Klitschko and Lewis against smaller more mobile fighters.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I think the opposite, rather than trying to blast him out he has got to keep him on the end of the jab like he did against Parker. Its the same blueprint used so successfully by the likes of Klitschko and Lewis against smaller more mobile fighters.
Thats what he will try and do but eddie will have to pay the ref like he did in parker fight to break them up everytime the smalller parker got on the inside.
If Aj lost the first fight by a shock 1 punch knockout i would say he is likely to get it right this time and beat Ruiz, but he didnt he got outboxed and beat up for most the fight. I see it going the same way again, Ruiz has his number

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Thats what he will try and do but eddie will have to pay the ref like he did in parker fight to break them up everytime the smalller parker got on the inside.
If Aj lost the first fight by a shock 1 punch knockout i would say he is likely to get it right this time and beat Ruiz, but he didnt he got outboxed and beat up for most the fight. I see it going the same way again, Ruiz has his number

I would agree if we had seen the best Joshua in the original fight, however all the body language during and leading up to the fight suggested something was up. He then went in to the fight and tried to smash Ruiz out of there and got caught in the process. I think a 100% Joshua who sticks to a plan would beat Ruiz but it all depends if he can recover from whatever was going on for him in the lead up to the fight and crucially psychologically from the loss.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I would agree if we had seen the best Joshua in the original fight, however all the body language during and leading up to the fight suggested something was up. He then went in to the fight and tried to smash Ruiz out of there and got caught in the process. I think a 100% Joshua who sticks to a plan would beat Ruiz but it all depends if he can recover from whatever was going on for him in the lead up to the fight and crucially psychologically from the loss.

I disagree, ruiz is a very good counter puncher and ajs defence is pony. It all depends on the ref if he lets them get on with it imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here