Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Norwich on Sky 1

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He’s an excitable prick who never reached manhood. Sky also have a few of those who handle transfers gossip.

Don’t they ever! Jim White and Dharmesh Sheth being the worst culprits. The way they talk about transfer gossip and tittle tattle like they’re dealing with matters of important international relations or something is just embarassing. They’re middle aged men! They must go home each night and look in the mirror and wonder how it came to this.

Back to Shreeves, he’s one of a few of these presenters who are full of their own self importance and think they’re on a level with the players and managers but they are just incredibly unlikeable and make fools of themselves. Shreeves, Keys, Gray, Lovejoy, Jim White, Jake Humphrey - cringe.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The only way you can get results at big teams away 90% of the time is to camp out and frustrate them, if you go head to head with teams like Liverpool and City away they will feast on you, it’s quite simple they have more resources and better players than us, Hughton tactics against big sides away weren’t the problem last season.

It's amazing how many people don't realise this. If you attempt to play open football against the top teams, they will utterly destroy you. Fine for Southampton and Watford at home, but away to the 'big six' I hope we are tight and organised as ****, otherwise we will be on the end of some confidence-busting hammerings and end up doing a Fulham. I really don't want to go to Liverpool or Manchester to see us lose 6-0. What is 'entertaining' about that?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why can't we have two managers? Potter for the also rans and Hughton for the big boys.

Mind you, we haven't seen the cut of Potter's jib yet. Ignore me, I'm drunk again.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why can't we have two managers? Potter for the also rans and Hughton for the big boys.

Mind you, we haven't seen the cut of Potter's jib yet. Ignore me.

Can you start a match thread ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's amazing how many people don't realise this. If you attempt to play open football against the top teams, they will utterly destroy you.

#Believe

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We don't want anybody else starting one

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's amazing how many people don't realise this. If you attempt to play open football against the top teams, they will utterly destroy you. Fine for Southampton and Watford at home, but away to the 'big six' I hope we are tight and organised as ****, otherwise we will be on the end of some confidence-busting hammerings and end up doing a Fulham. I really don't want to go to Liverpool or Manchester to see us lose 6-0. What is 'entertaining' about that?
The only time we picked up a point away against the top 6 under CH was Arsenal when we actually played some football. Defending for our lives earned us nothing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only time we picked up a point away against the top 6 under CH was Arsenal when we actually played some football. Defending for our lives earned us nothing.

Yeah but all those low scoring defeats were pretty heroic apparently

Norwich probably had more shots in that one game than we had against the top six away in the whole of last season :wink:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Norwich defence wasn’t great last season but when you spend most of the game in the oppositions half it isn’t a problem. That’s not going to be norm this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here