Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You off to BD opening tonight ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You off to BD opening tonight ?

Nope. I decided to save myself for the AGM in 4 weeks time. I am super excited for it though. It’s a massive addition to the scene here.

As an aside, Brewdog got an astonishing deal for that brewery if the rumors are true (my source is a Stone employee)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Entry level lager and maybe, just maybe I might partake in teaching a slice of lemon to swim in a finger of gin:)
She loves me, she bought me more beer

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nope. I decided to save myself for the AGM in 4 weeks time. I am super excited for it though. It’s a massive addition to the scene here.

As an aside, Brewdog got an astonishing deal for that brewery if the rumors are true (my source is a Stone employee)

Knowing Brewdog they'd only do the deal if it was *very* good. Good that they will get immediate income from the Stone contract brewing side too. Let us know how it is, the pictures look ace.

I did see James in Tower Hill yesterday, but after 5 hours and finishing with 2 of these https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/amundsen-dessert-in-a-can-coconut-choc-chip-cookie/701642/ I can't really recall my rambling conversation :ffsparr:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Got some of Brewdog Zombie Cake yesterday and had 2 last night and just finished the other 2 as Pickles popped in. It’s very good with a sort of almond and strong chocolate taste with a hint of vanilla but the chocolate bitterness equals out the sweet start. Hence the praline notes on the tin. It’s like a thin Belgium quad - nowhere near as complex but one to keep in the store definetly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A bit of a Brewdog evening for me with beers, dips and chips in front of the opening game of the season.

Starting Fridat off with a Mr President and four cans of Indie in the fridge ready for kick off time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
IMG_5288.jpg

My Saddle, My Pony and Me. Vagabund Braurei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
IMG_5289.jpg

Motel Shady Pines IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I only have one can of Lidl lager in the fridge and the Mrs has gone to the cricket club (instead of bringing me some decent booze) on her way home from work.

I am FURIOUS. #Fridat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here