Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top Albion goal scorer - who & how many?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Andone = 12
Murray = 6
Locadia = 5
Maupay = 5
Trossard = 5
Gross = 4
Dunk = 3
March = 2
Mooy = 2
Duffy = 2
Ali J = 1
Bissouma = 1
Stephens = 1
OG = 1

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ok sir. You pay £50 a Premiership goal under 57 to Chestnut Tree House and I will pay £50 a goal over 57 to the same brilliant charity If its exactly 57 we both pay £250.

Spread betting Fisons? There lies the path to ruin

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Let's have it then, where are the goals coming from?

Poll_everywhere_logo.svg_.png

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Maupay - 13

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
35 last season and we were woeful, I'd bet we'd be nearer to 79 than 35 .... happy to do a charity bet for The Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice if anyone doubts that?

So, if we add 6 cup games, to make a total of 44 competitive matches, 79 goals still means averaging 1.8 goals per game.

I can tell you this now, and I hope others follow suit in whatever way they can, but if we (men’s first team) score 79 goals in competitive games this season, I will happily put £79 into that children’s hospice charity.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
35 last season and we were woeful, I'd bet we'd be nearer to 79 than 35 .... happy to do a charity bet for The Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice if anyone doubts that?

Thank you all for your very generous offers, the bet was we'll be closer to 79 than 35, i.e. 57 and over I win!

Happy to take a £50 with the couple that have posted so far on that basis, if that's OK?

I also thought about NSC members paying a £1 for every goal we score through the season,if anyone's with me? An overall NSC donation at the end of the season built up through the season?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thank you all for your very generous offers, the bet was we'll be closer to 79 than 35, i.e. 57 and over I win!

Happy to take a £50 with the couple that have posted so far on that basis, if that's OK?

I also thought about NSC members paying a £1 for every goal we score through the season,if anyone's with me? An overall NSC donation at the end of the season built up through the season?

I’ll do £50 for 57+ goals, for the PL, FA Cup and League Cup only combined. But not Sussex Cup or any other tinpot cups.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So, TOW thinks 79 goals this season, and you think 78? Are you getting p1553d together this Fridat afternoon?

I know right. 79? Nutter!

It's going to be 78.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Murray 8
Maupay 7
Locadia 3
Ali J 3
Andone 3
Duffy 3
Dunk 2
Trossard 2
Propper 2
Bissouma 1
Izquierdo 1
Gross 1
March 1
Stephens 0
Bernardo 0
Montoya 0
Webster 0
Schelotto 0

And this thread is USELESS. Useless without a poll. Fact.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I’ll donate £50 if we get to 50 in the league. Remind me in January when we get there [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Just noticed we have unresolved bets earlier in this thread. Me and Fisons took your offer

We scored 39. You owe £50 to chestnut tree house. Hope you'll do the decent thing!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Trust one of the original Mouldy haters, to moderate on this, you just wouldn't let it lie.
Atleast your consistent. :ban:

[MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] please accept my most humble apologies. Well done!

[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] back in yer box mate.

Gutted Matt it was like I had hit a ball like sidders from the halfway and VAR steps in.:lolol:

Well done Dingodan.:clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here