Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I hope this lot are very wrong!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Joe Briggs the copywriter has definitely got a personal issue with us!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Who are this lot?

Honestly, does anyone really take any notice of preseason predictions? One of that lot said we hadn't strengthened!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Most of those clueless di*kheads have only just learnt to wipe their own arse.

Let's see em put some money where their mouth is.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Wow. It's almost like they have no idea of the long term evolutionary / revolutionary plan that Tony Bloom and Paul Barber have for the club and some of them seem bitter that CH was sacked.

Dan Ashworth and Graham Potter are there for a reason and relegation isn't one of them. Would be nice to reply at the end of the season and ask if they've thrown away their crystal ball.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
You can understand why a lot of neutrals would have us down to be somewhere near the bottom, but some of those comments are outright strange (and factually incorrect).

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I do think the fella at Everton will be first out the door

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I get the predictions of us being relegated, but several have Potter to be first sacking which I just can’t see; almost regardless of results and whether we stay up or not, surely Potter has been recruited as part of the l-t strategy? Unless we have zero points at Xmas, I expect Potter to still be in the hot seat next season regardless of which League we are in.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Who are this lot?

Honestly, does anyone really take any notice of preseason predictions? One of that lot said we hadn't strengthened!

Yep, and these are meant to appear to have been written after the window was shut. Not sure they could have been though.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wow. No way we will finish below 2 of the three promoted teams. Unbelievable that 15/16 have us relegated. Digital muppets. They know very little. Not saying we are certs to stay up but that was a load of rubbish.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The graphic designer thinks we'll stay up!

Meh to the lot of them (except the graphic designer).

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I bet they can't name our likely starting XI this Saturday. Therefore I struggle to take their opinions seriously. Just another top 6 obsessed site.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Irrelevant. Seems everyone has us for going down laughable. Different manager, players and system.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here