Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predict where will we finish

What will be our final league position this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
12th

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I want to know what the Prophet thinks
[MENTION=34412]LVGull[/MENTION]

This season I think we will definitely take the shackles of and up the ante. My prediction is lots more attaching football and a mid table finish (14th).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lovely gaussian distribution. The titweasels predicting top 2 can be ignored. I'm on the pessimistic side....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No one, not even The Wizarding One, actually have a clue how the new man, new tactics and new players are going to settle in. On that basis I am going majorly optimistic and saying we will fulfil TB’s expectation early, 10th.

No one has a clue. After the opening 3 games we will have a good 20 percentish idea though - that’s when I will form my first tentative opinion. Win tomorrow we could still go down and lose we could still finish 8th or 9th

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Encouraging, only 6% of voters think we will go down (12 out of 203). So, 94% are confident we will stay up, happy with that.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Three out of eight sports writers in today's Evening Standard had us finishing bottom.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
14th and comfortable. With Palace going DOWN.

I'll have some of that please, thank you very much.

Would be the perfect season.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'll have some of that please, thank you very much.

Would be the perfect season.
You HEARD it HERE first. Norwich, Newcastle and Palace DOWN. Villa cling on by the skin of their TEETH. Sheffield United DO just about enough. Albion don't trouble the relegation bets.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've gone for firteenf, to match our highest ever finish. Anything above that would be superb.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Realistically I can't see how we could finish better than 15th, hopefully we don't get relegated as I think GP will have the team sorted for a blinder in 20/21

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here