Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predict where will we finish

What will be our final league position this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I opted for 15th. There's not much to choose between the bottom ten clubs and that part of the table at the end of the season where one point can make a lot of difference. Feel we're in for another season where we will need to be battle ready and which will have a lot of ups and downs Let the season commence!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Under Hughton always likely win or lose by odd goal. First 10 games now so important. If we lose several by 3/4 goals I fear it will set tone and leave Potter no where to turn apart from going back to defensive formation. On other hand Norwich let in 4 goals last night and they have been heaped with praise on TV and radio today. Most are even saying they are so good going forward they will def stay up. Lets hope we will give same impression

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I went for 15th - better team than last year and hopefully better and more attacking characteristics. Obviously we're nowhere near top 6 or even top 10 (probably).
Can see us getting beaten by the usual suspects but can see us beating a few more than last year. I get the impression that Potter isn't so wedded to one formation that he cannot change.
As long as we don't get relegated I'm happy.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
........your wet dreams come true..............................how many times have they truly happened?

Wet dreams wouldn't normally be about what position Brighton finish in. Other positional thoughts maybe, of which many would probably come true, but honestly cant remember ever having one tbh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here