Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Lawro predicting another 0 for the Albion

At least he gave us some credit...… "Brighton will try to play rather than park the bus and they deserve plaudits for that,"

And we can always try and prove him wrong, but despite people rubbishing him, he has been spot on with our last two results, I seem to recall..

Maybe it's a "It's got shock away win written all over it"..... well, why not!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At least he gave us some credit...… "Brighton will try to play rather than park the bus and they deserve plaudits for that,"

And we can always try and prove him wrong, but despite people rubbishing him, he has been spot on with our last two results, I seem to recall..

Maybe it's a "It's got shock away win written all over it"..... well, why not!

He had us losing at Newcastle

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dear dear dear it’s Brighton 0 AGAIN :down:

0-2 defeat predicted. Sadly he has been right about the result too much for my liking this season but 0 again ffs

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dear dear dear it’s Brighton 0 AGAIN :down:

0-2 defeat predicted. Sadly he has been right about the result too much for my liking this season but 0 again ffs

Well he got that a tad wrong as did all four tossers yesterday afternoon on Talkshite (including Motty)....i hope they’ve ordered a large humble pie

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Well he got that a tad wrong as did all four tossers yesterday afternoon on Talkshite (including Motty)....i hope they’ve ordered a large humble pie

We know that it's Spurs not playing well the reason we won. Nothing to do with us playing well.

How many predictions at the start of the season were for us to be relegated before we'd kicked a ball.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We know that it's Spurs not playing well the reason we won. Nothing to do with us playing well.

How many predictions at the start of the season were for us to be relegated before we'd kicked a ball.

To be fair, they were talking to Danny Murphy on 5live on Sports Report. He said how poor Spurs were, but also stressed how very good Brighton were.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair, they were talking to Danny Murphy on 5live on Sports Report. He said how poor Spurs were, but also stressed how very good Brighton were.

....and on the other hand R5 Reporting at the Amex from 12 o’clock only mentioned us once during 15 mins and that was to give the teams, but talked about Spurs the whole time :D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:moo:

Predicts us to win 2/1 ...get off his back you orrible lot :whistle:

‘’I've been getting a bit of stick from Brighton fans because I have not tipped them to win yet this season, and Graham Potter's side have obviously done rather better in real life.

They lost to a last-gasp Villa goal last week, but you can see the improvement they have made under Potter and they now offer much more of an attacking threat than they did under their previous manager, Chris Hughton.

Everton got a much-needed win over West Ham last week but they are usually pretty poor on the road.

So I am going to go with a Seagulls win. Brighton fans, don't blame me if I'm wrong.‘’

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:moo:

Predicts us to win 2/1 ...get off his back you orrible lot :whistle:

‘’I've been getting a bit of stick from Brighton fans because I have not tipped them to win yet this season, and Graham Potter's side have obviously done rather better in real life.

They lost to a last-gasp Villa goal last week, but you can see the improvement they have made under Potter and they now offer much more of an attacking threat than they did under their previous manager, Chris Hughton.

Everton got a much-needed win over West Ham last week but they are usually pretty poor on the road.

So I am going to go with a Seagulls win. Brighton fans, don't blame me if I'm wrong.‘’

Lawro reads NSC :wink:

I’d have been happy if he had gone with anything other than his stock Brighton 0

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Arnold bloody Schwarzenegger only tips us for a point.
2-2 according to big Arnie.
Can’t remember the last time that he tipped us to win, always preferred Stallone. :albion2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Ex-Liverpool player backs Everton lose. Shock. I will blame you if we lose you moustached mug!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here