Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

4 Not allowed!
    'Brighton's win at Watford surprised a few people' translated as 'I really cocked up my prediction and showed my lack of knowledge and research about Potter. I'm playing it safe this week.'

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Has us losing 2/0

Said we were edgy against West Ham ...balls imho ...pop down to Specsavers if you watched the game ML and donít talk crap
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Yep just read that, edgy my arse. Funny that with a team who were "edgy" the crowd cheered the 4 mins extra time as it gave us a chance to win, not a fake whistle to be heard.

0 Not allowed!
      Edgy? In a game we dominated?

Boo. Hiss.
      Football. F**king football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor, half-alive B*stards. - Danny Baker
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Why would anyone give the smallest shit what this has been thinks? May as well ask for predictions from the average bloke in the pub.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Milano View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why would anyone give the smallest shit what this has been thinks? May as well ask for predictions from the average bloke in the pub.
      I did like his comment about Palarse in danger of becoming known as Crystal Palace Nil

Edit just noticed there’s a thread started about this weeks predictions..mind you the thread title wouldn’t have helped

0 Not allowed!
      What ****ing planet is the bloke on? Totally clueless! Edgy against West Ham...what..??
      Careful now !
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Lawro has a very dry SOH, and any Albion predictions will hopefully come back and bite him on his wrinkly old arse
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Has us losing 2/0

Said we were edgy against West Ham ...balls imho ...pop down to Specsavers if you watched the game ML and donít talk crap
      Saturday's game was easily the least edgy performance I've seen from us at the Amex in 2019. Even when we went 1-0 down our players looked like they knew they were going to get back into the game. At the final whistle, when the performance hadn't got the three points that it had deserved, it felt like nobody was particularly gutted. We had all watched West Ham take a battering and get away with a point. We all left the stadium talking about how impressive we looked and how the results will definitely be coming if performances continue in that vein. It felt energising. It felt like we are going to be entertained this season and that we have shown that we can compete and cause trouble for teams in this division.

I'm sure that there will be tough periods this year. There will be times when both fans and players are on edge. This could even come against Southampton this week. However, Saturday felt about as far away from that than we have been at any point since we made it to the Premier League. Lawrenson is so far wrong about last Saturday that one can only assume that he didn't watch our game at all and has just made something up after seeing the scoreline.

0 Not allowed!
      We'll still probably bloody lose to Southampton though.

Two good results, home game against a crock of shit? .................... were loose, innit. Guaranteed.