Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Lawro's predicitons

2 Not allowed!
    Just read his little piece on the Watford game. It would take five minutes of his time to see the changes GP has made to our approach, but the lazy sod just regurgitates criticisms from last season. Perish the thought he actually does some research for his money https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49249516 To think I stood and applauded him when he was stretchered of against Wolves.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49249516

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

8 Not allowed!
      Almost all the predictions stuff for the season seems to have been "they were rubbish last season so will be again". Almost like sports journalists are lazy and only really interested in the top 6.

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

11 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nickjhs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just read his little piece on the Watford game. It would take five minutes of his time to see the changes GP has made to our approach, but the lazy sod just regurgitates criticisms from last season. Perish the thought he actually does some research for his money https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49249516 To think I stood and applauded him when he was stretchered of against Wolves.
      https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49249516
      "I saw Swansea under Brighton boss Graham Potter a couple of times last season and they always built from the back. When they got it right, they looked really good.

"I am not sure whether Potter will do the same with Brighton, especially straight away, but I do think we will see a different approach from the one we saw from the Seagulls when Chris Hughton was in charge last season.

"They need to start playing in the opposition half, and make the opposition worry about them rather than the other way around."

Not the worst preview I've ever read on the BBC website though.
      England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Mods can we merge these pundit prediction threads? I predict they are getting on my tits. Poll to follow.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Not Andy its Still lazy, we know that GP has made major changes to our play, it would take ML all of five minutes to go from "not sure whether Potter....." to "Potter seems to be doing the same as he did....."

16 Not allowed!
      Tuesday evening Radio Five lives pundits discussing every PL team (as in 3hrs on each top six side and less than a minute for everyone else) said we’ll be relegated as ‘They’ve not really backed him and made only one signing’

What absolute horse shite! By then we’d broken our transfer record 3 times in this window alone! Never mind all the other signings. ‘Not really backed him’ my arse. Fair enough if you think we’re going down but least these ‘experts’ could do is keep their eyes and ears open as to what’s going on.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Tuesday evening Radio Five lives pundits discussing every PL team (as in 3hrs on each top six side and less than a minute for everyone else) said we’ll be relegated as ‘They’ve not really backed him and made only one signing’

What absolute horse shite! By then we’d broken our transfer record 3 times in this window alone! Never mind all the other signings. ‘Not really backed him’ my arse. Fair enough if you think we’re going down but least these ‘experts’ could do is keep their eyes and ears open as to what’s going on.
      Ridiculous l agree.

2 Not allowed!
      I think they all might have egg on their face come next may

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 Not allowed!
      That’s not the worst bit of punditry i’ve read about us.
      Imagine reading that piece as a Watford fan. He says absolutely nothing about them.
      Fun/interesting to see the two net ballers have us down to win!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If you want to be a lazy pundit, it is an easy payday.
      Lawro's remarks are fairish. It will take a bit of time for the team to get up to speed with his methods, but I reckon we be fine.