Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 90min predict top half push

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Written before Mooy

It'll be tough to predict how Brighton's season will pan out. With a new manager and a new style of football there can be many different outcomes.

If the players adapt well to Potter's philosophies there is no reason why they couldn't push towards the top half of the table.

However, this will take time and the club is more realistically looking at survival in the short-term, with long-term aspirations hinging on ​Premier League football.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6427354...view-strengths-weaknesses-key-man-predictions

Probably one of the better analysis and predictions.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's saying very little, and not actually predicting what you claim it is. In fact, it is saying it's more realistic to expect a relegation scrap this season. You really need to take off those rose-tinted specs!

Yeah. It's basically saying, 'who knows?', which is fair enough really. We've had a great transfer window, good pre season... But none of us can confidently predict whether we'll do more of a Wolves or Fulham this season, or somewhere in between (probably - hopefully! - most realistic). Makes it all the more exciting though!

We cant possibly play as badly at Watford this year as we did last year at least... Surely...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't know if it's just pre-season optimism, but I have a feeling this season could be a crackerjack. We survived our first Premier League season, and the supposedly more difficult second season, just, and now it looks to me like Uncle Tony has thought to himself, right it's time to kick on now.

There is a "new broom" type feeling about this coming season, with a new, apparently more adventurous manager brought in, we've had a great transfer window, pre-season results have good and City and Chelsea aside, we have a fairly decent looking set of fixtures for the first two months of the season. Also think it is an added bonus that by Boxing Day, we will have played all the top 6 away from home.

Get a decent start these first two months, and who knows what we can achieve.

:albion2: UTA :albion2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
".... no reason why they couldn't push towards the top half of the table"

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'll make two predictions.
1) We'll beat Man Utd at least once in the league this season.
2) We'll surprise a lot of so called experts to finish in the top half of the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here