Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not referring to the nasty scrotes in the first video, but the irresponsible lads in this one.

Agreed, there is a distinction.

Both are reckless and stupid, but the feral ratboys in the first video went beyond risking their own personal safety on the roads, when they started pulling their wheelies in and around pedestrians along the promenade, and then on into Asda. They were aggressive, confrontational, and spoiling for a fight (as we saw with that poor cabbie).

With the benefit of hindsight, vermin scum like that should ideally have been drowned at birth.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17842520.boy-arrested-youtube-video-asda-bike-gang-brighton/

Superintendent Julia Pope said: “We have made it very clear that we will not tolerate this type of behaviour.
.”

Well done the police, at last!!

I'm struggling to work out why the bike gang didn't get rounded up on the day they turned up in Brighton.
On the full video which includes their visit to Asda it looks like they spent most of the day in the city.
After watching at least 15 lads on bikes in the video riding down Preston Road the wrong way, I can't believe not one person reported them to the police.
Also did Asda staff not call the police?
I also can't believe this gang didn't show up on any CCTV in Brighton from the time they left Preston Park station until they disappeared back to London again. At one point in the video they even followed a police car.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I'm not referring to the nasty scrotes in the first video, but the irresponsible lads in this one.

They are the same group...

I was no angel at that age at least on a bike. Was part of a group of mates who tail gated buses, held on to trucks cars etc, did wheelies no hands all sorts of shit our bikes were ten times the weight those beauties though. I/We thought I we were unbreakable until one of us nearly crippled himself. I am just glad that we didnt have GoPros back then. They will have this hanging over them and any convictions will stay with them for life and they are now rightly part of a Police operation.

I just feel like our policing mistakes are repeating themselves again places are being shut down. Specials in the charts. Nothing for kids like these to focus their energies on. These kids are intelligent and arent the sort that go around stabbing people. Something is very wrong again in London.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well done the police, at last!!

I'm struggling to work out why the bike gang didn't get rounded up on the day they turned up in Brighton.
On the full video which includes their visit to Asda it looks like they spent most of the day in the city.
After watching at least 15 lads on bikes in the video riding down Preston Road the wrong way, I can't believe not one person reported them to the police.
Also did Asda staff not call the police?
I also can't believe this gang didn't show up on any CCTV in Brighton from the time they left Preston Park station until they disappeared back to London again. At one point in the video they even followed a police car.
Trial by social media ain't it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nothing for kids like these to focus their energies on. These kids are intelligent and arent the sort that go around stabbing people. Something is very wrong again in London.

Oh BOLLOCKS. There's plenty for kids to focus their energies on, it doesn't need to be provided by the state. That south London pleb bemoaning the fact that the reason they go out and pull mile-long wheelies the wrong way down roads, and piss about on their bikes in Asda is due to the "authorities" not giving them a playpark can DO one. Absolute bullshit. They'll have passed any number of skateparks on their way to the south coast they could've used. Instead they choose to wreak general havoc. They do it for the "buzz", and fvck anyone who gets in their way, or gets damaged property, or injured.

Their No1 objective is getting hits and followers on YouTube, and looking "cool". The fact that these cretins are stupid enough to upload their antisocial activities online, and thus incriminate themselves, just drives home the kind of catastrophic idiocy going on in the space between their ears where a functioning brain should be. If this was my son doing this crap, I would be absolutely mortified.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh BOLLOCKS. There's plenty for kids to focus their energies on, it doesn't need to be provided by the state. That south London pleb bemoaning the fact that the reason they go out and pull mile-long wheelies the wrong way down roads, and piss about on their bikes in Asda is due to the "authorities" not giving them a playpark can DO one. Absolute bullshit. They'll have passed any number of skateparks on their way to the south coast they could've used. Instead they choose to wreak general havoc. They do it for the "buzz", and fvck anyone who gets in their way, or gets damaged property, or injured.

Their No1 objective is getting hits and followers on YouTube, and looking "cool". The fact that these cretins are stupid enough to upload their antisocial activities online, and thus incriminate themselves, just drives home the kind of catastrophic idiocy going on in the space between their ears where a functioning brain should be. If this was my son doing this crap, I would be absolutely mortified.

Spot on.

See, it's possible to list out all that's wrong with these little toads without actually wanting a child to be crushed under a bus.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spot on.

See, it's possible to list out all that's wrong with these little toads without actually wanting a child to be crushed under a bus.

In fairness I did wish for them to be drowned at birth, but that would require an impossible level of hindsight.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

This is bollocks though because it happened before youtube even existed. I dont condone what they did, I dont condone what we did but if you ignore what I say and that they say then you will just get more of this. If anything the fact that they recorded it has meant that they painted a target on themselves.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Whatever :shrug:

Personally, I'm not one in favour of wishing reckless teenagers heads be crushed under buses, just for arsing about being (stupid) kids, limp-wristed liberal that I am.

I had you down as one of the more sensible posters, tbh.

Well considering the amount of effort that Jevs puts into The Rockery and how much that’s been vandalised by scum bag little vermin he’s probably entitled a degree distaste when it comes to ‘children’ and their antics.

Oh and for those who are calling them children, one of those arrested was 19 ffs.

Jevs will be gutted you’ve removed him from your sensible poster list ...

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Back in the 1970's we were given instructions on safe cycling at school by a local cycle proficiency instructor .
We learned how to ride safely on 2 wheels on the road and respect the Highway code as it was then .
Upon successful completion of the test a badge was awarded which was worn proudly on my school blazer .
I doubt very much that the modern urban youths have received any education at all of similar ilk .

[yt]J04zou2oz5w[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J04zou2oz5w

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here