[News] Little shits!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I am genuinely hoping that these kids or some like em decide to try the wheelie into oncoming traffic while I am driving at em.

I will have no hesitation, no remorse or second thoughts about heading straight ahead. I will also chuckle as I drive off leaving them paralysed on the pavement, where they will likely be robbed by their so called mates.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
What's the point of these people existing. No use or purpose and the world would be a better place without them
Darwin's theory should stop proliferation and contamination of the gene pool. Let's face it, there’s is hardly Olympic size.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good stuff!

Someone will deffo kick them next time. 'I was so startled when the dear boy cycled at me I ran the **** over. I'm so sad'. :whistle:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I am genuinely hoping that these kids or some like em decide to try the wheelie into oncoming traffic while I am driving at em.

I will have no hesitation, no remorse or second thoughts about heading straight ahead. I will also chuckle as I drive off leaving them paralysed on the pavement, where they will likely be robbed by their so called mates.

You'd drive at kids? Don't believe you for a minute.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Excuses made for youngsters is there’s nothing for them to do. They should of tried growing up in the 70’s. had to make your own entertainment back in the day. Never would have dreamt of acting like a complete **** like some kids do these days.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Kids no.

15 year olds like this lot - in a heartbeat.

We were all young once, and I was no angel as a youngster to say the least. But today’s generation take the biscuit.

15 is a kid, though it would be the same if they were 50.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Kids no.

15 year olds like this lot - in a heartbeat.

We were all young once, and I was no angel as a youngster to say the least. But today’s generation take the biscuit.

That's bollox. A few little ****s, same as always :shrug:

Today's generation :rolleyes:

"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have
no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all
restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes
for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are
forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress."

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority;
they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.
Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer
rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before
company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Socrates 469–399 B.C.

(Although I should point out that I have no problem with someone driving in a straight line if these ****s are heading towards you on the wrong side of the road. After all, I doubt there would be sufficient time to check your mirrors, make a full assessment of the situation and safely bring the car to a halt in a controlled manner :wink:)

Last edited:

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would have run them over. ***** like these deserve no place in society. Now that the police have seen the faces of these ***** I will be expecting arrest's, and them being charged with terrorism offences.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

:bowdown::clap::thumbsup:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I know it wouldn't garner as much media interest but I can't help thinking that headlines such as "Thugs/louts cause trouble" etc play into the hands of these approval seeking twats.
Better to see something like " Silly little boys ride their bicycles through Asda."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here