Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
If I saw them doing that in a supermarket I'd confront them - physically if necessary - and I hope others would join me to make it clear that their behaviour is unacceptable

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
This was on BBC local news this morning, police are asking for witnesses, haven't they got enough to go on?

They said this took place on 23rd June (weeks ago!) unless I heard wrong

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Bunch of pricks..
But it's just a bunch of youngsters being annoyingly reckless, gobby little pricks.

Hopefully they will grow out of it and in 40 years time be berating the youth of today for their anti-social behaviour.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This was on BBC local news this morning, police are asking for witnesses, haven't they got enough to go on?

They said this took place on 23rd June (weeks ago!) unless I heard wrong

prrfffttt....if they look on social media they will find them quick enough.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Bunch of pricks..
But it's just a bunch of youngsters being annoyingly reckless, gobby little pricks.

Hopefully they will grow out of it and in 40 years time be berating the youth of today for their anti-social behaviour.

annoyingly reckless! They cycled the wrong way down Preston Road at ongoing traffic!

prrfffttt....if they look on social media they will find them quick enough.

yeah, and there must be CCTV footage at stations/ on trains etc.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Police today have never had it so easy to find evidence yet.....................

Yes, but think of all the paperwork. And the time wasted going to court to give evidence when they could be ........... could be, err .................. well, could be doing something else anyway.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
If I saw them doing that in a supermarket I'd confront them - physically if necessary - and I hope others would join me to make it clear that their behaviour is unacceptable
We would all like to do that, but then the full force of the law will be used against you

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
mods.jpg

Little shits of yesteryear

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Amazed by the cycling skill. Shame it can't be put to better use?

Shocked by the brazenness of it all.

Fearful of how I would react to it personally.

Angered by the helplessness of the drivers facing it. Can't do anything with youth today without being in the wrong.

Recognise that it makes me have some racist thoughts.

Also, I wouldn't cry any tears if the next video is one of them splattered.

God, watching those clips shows there's more wrong with me than them!

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Amazed by the cycling skill. Shame it can't be put to better use?

Shocked by the brazenness of it all.

Fearful of how I would react to it personally.

Angered by the helplessness of the drivers facing it. Can't do anything with youth today without being in the wrong.

Recognise that it makes me have some racist thoughts.

Also, I wouldn't cry any tears if the next video is one of them splattered.

God, watching those clips shows there's more wrong with me than them!

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

You have summed up what I was thinking, but didn't dare post it. I came to the conclusion that they have probably spent most of their lives looking at phones/screens and are now living out their virtual reality, fearless because they think it's just a game.
I'm probably talking bollox, but whatever

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
You have summed up what I was thinking, but didn't dare post it. I came to the conclusion that they have probably spent most of their lives looking at phones/screens and are now living out their virtual reality, fearless because they think it's just a game.
I'm probably talking bollox, but whatever

It's like a live version of Atari's Paperboy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here