Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Amazed by the cycling skill. Shame it can't be put to better use?

Shocked by the brazenness of it all.

Fearful of how I would react to it personally.

Angered by the helplessness of the drivers facing it. Can't do anything with youth today without being in the wrong.

Recognise that it makes me have some racist thoughts.

Also, I wouldn't cry any tears if the next video is one of them splattered.

God, watching those clips shows there's more wrong with me than them!

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Skillful yes but also incredibly stupid and thoughtless

[yt]mbL6Oq3osiU[/YT]

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Angered by the helplessness of the drivers facing it. Can't do anything with youth today without being in the wrong.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

[yt]mbL6Oq3osiU[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbL6Oq3osiU

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

quote-when-you-see-a-worthy-person-endeavor-to-emulate-him-when-you-see-an-unworthy-person-confucius-61-5-0525.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

[yt]mbL6Oq3osiU[/YT]

How very sad.

That kid is clearly not only very skillful (and fit - that would have taken some real effort) but is also articulate and has really impressive leadership and organisational skills. He'd very likely go far in life, and make a huge success of himself, if he were not destined to go under a bus in the next six months.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17842520.boy-arrested-youtube-video-asda-bike-gang-brighton/

A 12-YEAR-OLD boy is one of two arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after footage emerged of youths riding bikes through Asda.

Brighton and Hove Police made two arrests following an investigation into widely seen footage of a group of youths riding in the supermarket at Brighton Marina.

On Friday morning, officers from Brighton went to an address in Greenwich, South East London, and arrested a 19-year-old man and a 12-year-old boy.

Both were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.

The arrests for grievous bodily harm relate to an incident in Madeira Drive.

A passer by fell and sustained a broken wrist and a broken rib in a confrontation with youths from the group.

The 19-year old was also arrested on suspicion of threatening behaviour and dangerous cycling.

They are currently in custody in Brighton for interview.

Superintendent Julia Pope said: “We have made it very clear that we will not tolerate this type of behaviour.

“We have been working tirelessly to track down this group, with the assistance of the Metropolitan Police.

“Our investigation is continuing and we hope to make further arrests.

“We are keen to encourage any victims or witnesses, who may have been in the area of the Asda store at Brighton Marina about 4.30pm on June 23, to contact us.

“If you can assist in our investigation in any way, please report it online or call 101, quoting serial 924 of 23/06.

“Local policing teams continue to regularly patrol the Marina area and work closely with the local business community.”

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
How very sad.

That kid is clearly not only very skillful (and fit - that would have taken some real effort) but is also articulate and has really impressive leadership and organisational skills. He'd very likely go far in life, and make a huge success of himself, if he were not destined to go under a bus in the next six months.

I’d be devastated if he ended up with his swede crushed by a bus...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I would. Much as it would be entirely self-inflicted, it would still remain a tragic waste of a bright young life.

His antics in that video are stupid, reckless and extremely selfish, but he's not robbing people or deliberately hurting anyone. I wish him no harm - more that he wakes up to himself in time to avoid it.

If videos like this are spread widely on the web, christ knows what the parents of these kids are playing at - surely they know what their lads are up to? Why the **** are they not bringing them into line? Can't get my head around it all.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I would. Much as it would be entirely self-inflicted, it would still remain a tragic waste of a bright young life.

His antics in that video are stupid, reckless and extremely selfish, but he's not robbing people or deliberately hurting anyone. I wish him no harm - more that he wakes up to himself in time to avoid it.

If videos like this are spread widely on the web, christ knows what the parents of these kids are playing at - surely they know what their lads are up to? Why the **** are they not bringing them into line? Can't get my head around it all.

Awwww that's nice. I'd give them a big hug and a couple of hundred quid from the community.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

How very sad.

Awwww that's nice. I'd give them a big hug and a couple of hundred quid from the community.

Didn't you see the assault of a London taxi driver in one of the videos

I'm not referring to the nasty scrotes in the first video, but the irresponsible lads in this one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Awwww bless

Whatever :shrug:

Personally, I'm not one in favour of wishing reckless teenagers heads be crushed under buses, just for arsing about being (stupid) kids, limp-wristed liberal that I am.

I had you down as one of the more sensible posters, tbh.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Kids aren't scared of authority anymore man!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here