Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Argus posted video uncensored. I'm *disgusted*.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Let's hope they cause themselves a serious injury very soon, rather than hurting someone else. Scum

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
These little shits on their bikes riding into traffic seems to be a real problem all over. Happens all the time over by me in Bexhill, hopefully they don't get hit and seriously injured, or worse, by anyone as that would be very difficult to live with as much as the little ***** deserve it.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
What's the point of these people existing. No use or purpose and the world would be a better place without them

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Big issue up here in my neck of the woods (St Helens). Some of the b*****s also use unregistered/unlicensed trail bikes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Would've loved to start smashing creates of beer into their faces as they ride past! But you run the risk of getting stabbed up these days

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Would've loved to start smashing creates of beer into their faces as they ride past! But you run the risk of getting stabbed up these days

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

That's the trouble. I would hope to stand up for myself but stabbing someone because of a disagreement seems to be worryingly prevalent these days which just puts people off stepping in so it's an ever worsening cycle.

It's what happens when police numbers are cut for a decade (despite a growing population) and parents seem to be taking less and less responsibility for their kids behaviour.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
They truly don't give one tiny shit.

A frightening sign of the times.

Unfortunately, much of the response will be to criticise 'the youth of today', despite the fact that most young people are lovely. And cyclists will get the same response as the youth.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Guys, make sure you like and subscribe, yeah?"

No.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
‘The maddest day ever in Brighton’ - I suspect not

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That's the trouble. I would hope to stand up for myself but stabbing someone because of a disagreement seems to be worryingly prevalent these days which just puts people off stepping in so it's an ever worsening cycle.

It's what happens when police numbers are cut for a decade (despite a growing population) and parents seem to be taking less and less responsibility for their kids behaviour.

Cuts to youth services also have to be taken into account.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So if you smashed one of these goons in the face would it be justifiable self defence as i'd be in fear for my own safety of course ? just wondering in case i come across anything like this in the future .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here