Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal/Hemed

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Cannot see on web! Looks like bolleaux TBH...

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
If there is any truth in this then I hope we have an immediate recall option for Kayal, because all the time Bissouma is injured then we’ve only got Stephens, Propper & Mooy so if one of them gets injured early on we have no other experienced cover !

That aside, i’m glad Charlton are the club that gets them (if it’s true).

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
heard that TS report too. no need to be harsh on what’s being reported gt49

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The Guardian also reported it in their deadline blog. I think its happening. We'll see in 30 minutes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If there is any truth in this then I hope we have an immediate recall option for Kayal, because all the time Bissouma is injured then we’ve only got Stephens, Propper & Mooy so if one of them gets injured early on we have no other experienced cover !

No instant recall anymore and hasn't been for a number of seasons now. If we put in a clause we can recall in the January transfer window, but not before. Plus the fact Kayal wouldn't be named in the 25 man squad would make any recall options if they existed pointless anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

That aside, i’m glad Charlton are the club that gets them (if it’s true).
Doesn't bother me at all because we have Alzate, Băluţă and Sanders with 1 less block on their chances without King Kayal in the squad.

:albion2:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
No instant recall anymore and hasn't been for a number of seasons now. If we put in a clause we can recall in the January transfer window, but not before. Plus the fact Kayal wouldn't be named in the 25 man squad would make any recall options if they existed pointless anyway.

Fair enough. Good point about not being named in the 25 man squad. :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not on that link he doesn't............................

I'm not talking about the link I'm talking about the contents of the tweet that states "just some outgoing business to be confirmed. I think you can guess what it is."

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
PB has said in the forum that he doesn't know whether it went through in time at the Charlton end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here