Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal/Hemed

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good moves for them if correct. Hope we're getting a fee for Hemed to cover giving him the extra years contract.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Good signings for them especially Kayal, was fantastic in the championship and player of the season.Been a model pro for us and always gave his all when he came on last couple of seasons.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Truly would be the end of an era if true, but I'm glad for them. Would be a good show from Charlton to continue their partnership as well.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Charlton will be getting two outstanding footballers and men who’ll be absolute assets to the club. So sad to see them go, but delighted that it’s Charlton!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Was just thinking they deserve an appreciation thread. This will do.

Two great professionals, great attitude, pleasure to have at the club, both contributed to making our promotion dream happen.

Thanks guys, and all the best. Nice club Charlton too, good stuff.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Should be a rare occasion whereby pretty much everyone agrees - good signings for Charlton, good players for us and all the best to the pair of them.

I'm more disappointed to see Kayal go, I think he's a fantastic player and exactly the type to make a team tick. Hemed is more limited in what he does, but no less hard working and perfectly capable of scoring goals in the Championship.

End of an era in many ways, just Bong clinging on now!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If they go straight into Lee Bowyer's team on Saturday they'll be up against Jonesy and Stoke at the Valley.

Hope it works out for them over the course of the season. The likes of Charlton and QPR might continue to surprise people from now until May.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Really sad about Kayal, but it’s good for both of them to go out and get first team football, they are both at a time in their careers where they need to be playing. Both of them played a big role in getting us promoted, can only wish them the best.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Really pleased for them but as others have said will be sad to see them go. Especially Kayal - always gave everything for the club.

Again , as others have said, it is great that Charlton will be getting them . A club I have a lot of time for .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Best wishes to them both. They always gave 100%, played their hearts out for the stripes and remained model professionals. You couldn't have asked for more.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sad to see both go, great servants of the club and were a big part of the promotion squad. Kayals passion and drive will be missed massively, Hemeds career with us was effectively over the moment he picked up that retrospective ban for the stamp against Newcastle. He just couldn't force his way back in ahead of an inform Murray.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Hope The Valley fans will continue to sing my song what I thought up.

Israeli men, hallelujah, Israeli men, amen,
One is short, plays se-ven
The other scores goals at number tennnn
God bless Mother Nature.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here