[Albion] New £100m AMEX deal.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
D3280A17-7835-40B9-A3F5-E183B0575F5D.jpeg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I doubt we will make £8m a year from ticket sales so this is a huge increase in income. Great work by the club

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Excellent signing, especially tying them down to a longer deal, this club has never been in a better position from top to bottom.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can I ask a stupid question? If it is 100m is that spread over the period or every season!!!! The former doesn't seem enough and the latter seems rather large!
It's per hour.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
That should fund the construction of the North Stand upper tier..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Unfortunately most of it will likely get swallowed up by the cost of the new bottle top detection system.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Intrigued by this: ‘Off the pitch, the company will partner with the club to develop and support ways of further enriching the fan experience at the Amex Stadium’

Hoping this includes making more of the outside space.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At least it means we will still be going to the Amex instead of some 'weirdly named stadium' which changes names every time the sponsor changes.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
That's brilliant news!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Whilst it's great we've kept them rather than going to some dodgy Macau betting firm

What's the source on £100m?

EDIT: Source added

Very tasty. May have to look at an AmEx card now...

This is great news and impeccably timed to make a statement just before the season starts. Just think what would happen if the government bans betting sponsorship in sport. They did it with smoking.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Glazed players tunnel and cheese room to come?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Good stuff. As much as AMEX are sticklers for the white panel on our shirts, I'd rather them than MansionBetfun88官网 or whatever the hell is on every craphouse EPL shirt these days.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Intrigued by this: ‘Off the pitch, the company will partner with the club to develop and support ways of further enriching the fan experience at the Amex Stadium’

Hoping this includes making more of the outside space.

It now means that if you have an Amex Gold Card or above you are allowed to bring in one flask and one bottle (with top) per game.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Wonderful news!

The kudos of having a respected name like Amex applied to our home is beyond price , so whatever the financials are, it is great news.

(Imagine the embarrassment of a name like Brum's Trillion Trophy Stadium! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here