Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer day done. So who has the better squad/team Brighton or Crystal Palace?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
You forget, Crystal Palace don't need a good team. They seem to sustain themselves predominantly by luck, muddling through and fairly-awarded penalties.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The squads need to be managed. They’ve got an old never quite was and we’ve got a young maybe will.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Their squad list in uninspiring. We'll be very close to each other this season. (quite near the bottom probably)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You have missed out Tompkins. ( who IMHO with Sakho are a great center back pairing)

Who could forget Tomkins.

Absolutely useless to the point that it was "I just spat beer out" last season.

Oh and Sakho (£100k+ a week) is also hilariously shite.

Nice that you have faith in your players though. Wow.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We still have no creative, game changing talisman like they do in Zaha but perhaps a stronger all round team and squad. It’s more about the 1st 11 though, again we’ve a point to prove here that only time will tell.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Trossard maybe? Not only does he look to beat his man, his linkup play looks top class and his passing ability looks up there with Gross. I was massively impressed from the little I've seen.

Let’s hope he is, high time we had someone to rival Zaha.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Objectively, as we have the more interesting manager we'll go 3-5-2

Ryan

Cahill, Duffy, Dunk

Montoya Van Aanholt

Propper Milivojevic

Trossard Zaha
Murray

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Objectively, as we have the more interesting manager we'll go 3-5-2

Ryan

Cahill, Duffy, Dunk

Montoya Van Aanholt

Propper Milivojevic

Trossard Zaha
Murray
2 premier league squads and not one half decent RB between us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
2 premier league squads and not one half decent RB between us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Literally the only position where I was like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Here we go again, Brighton fans getting giddy about spending £20 mill fees on inexperienced players, laughing at tin pot Palace, and predicting that this is the season we finally finish above the SCUM !

You all know how this pans out.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Here we go again, Brighton fans getting giddy about spending £20 mill fees on inexperienced players, laughing at tin pot Palace, and predicting that this is the season we finally finish above the SCUM !

make mine a double mate

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No doubting Palace have some real quality and experience but it looks like a very unbalanced squad. If they can motivate Zaha and/or get a striker scoring more frequently they should be ok. A couple of injuries or suspensions would hurt them much more than us, especially when you consider this could be our 2nd choice 11:

Button
Greyhound
Burn
Baluta
Bernardo
Bong
Mooy
Alzate
AJ
Andone
Connolly

To be fair, I couldn't see that team winning a point all season if we played them.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
They will finish above us I am sure, but my Palace supporting mates are very worried about full back positions where they are very light and who will put the ball in the net.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

I'd take beating you twice again and you finish above us, as long as we stay up [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here