Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo on deadline day

Where is your Albion Mojo

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess that’s it?

SO how are we all feeling about next season after this pretty impressive window?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
5. No fault of the Albion particularly, I think the club has done well this window. More my dislike of the premier league and its setup.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Shot up a lot to 8 as the season has approached and with the business in the last week

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
8 now! :) Would have been 9 if we'd have signed first team RB / RWB, but feeling much more confident now...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Solid 9 now. Great transfer window with some exciting signings very well managed (getting Mooy on loan is genius whoever managed that), add that to the really encouraging signs from the Brum and Valencia games, the way Potter is handling himself so far and the total comedy going on up the road it's all good. Need to see us in real competitive action for a few games though..............

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
giphy.gif

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
was at 3 when Knocky left. Up to 9 now, some very impressive business done by the club. Some selection conundrums for Potter, but great to see some strength in depth and real competition for places in most areas. For me, the only nailed on starters when the squad is fully fit are Ryan, Montoya, Dunk and Duffy.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
8. Hit a low after Knocky going but the recent signings have brought me way up.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A lot better than a few weeks ago. A good performance on Saturday would be even better (don't need a win - though it would be nice - just a statement of intent mixed in with sensible pragmatism).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here