Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion Mojo on deadline day

Where is your Albion Mojo

• Total voters

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Solid 9 now. Great transfer window with some exciting signings very well managed (getting Mooy on loan is genius whoever managed that), add that to the really encouraging signs from the Brum and Valencia games, the way Potter is handling himself so far and the total comedy going on up the road it's all good. Need to see us in real competitive action for a few games though..............

This is the icing on the cake of a great transfer window for us - CPFC the club that just keeps on giving !

:lol:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
From 4 to 8 now we have a forward and midfielder. Well done to club. Can someone tell me why throughout leagues most are left to last few days

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Seven, great window for the Albion and I'm sure we will be easier on the eye to watch.

Being a realist we are still aiming for seventeenth place, I can't see us breaking into mid table but it's still work in progress but we are heading in the right direction.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Recovered a lot since my disappointment over AK's departure. New signings excellent, but I still can't see Ali J and Locadia coming good.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It was 9 immediately after Hughton was sacked and the prospect emerged of winning games by another method other than boring the other team to death.

A decent transfer window with both proven quality and raw talent coming in, as well as holding on to most of our best players.

The game's fundamentally about glory, goals and trying to win rather than avoiding defeat.

Still 9, but pushing 10.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Probably sank to a 4 after CH was sacked.

It’s steadily risen to a 9 as I’ve got to know Potter and his tactics and the signings have been rolling.

When Locadia & Ali-J prove the haters wrong, I’ll be all the way up to a 10. (Saturday hopefully).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably sank to a 4 after CH was sacked.

It’s steadily risen to a 9 as I’ve got to know Potter and his tactics and the signings have been rolling.

When Locadia & Ali-J prove the haters wrong, I’ll be all the way up to a 10. (Saturday hopefully).

After the sacking of Hughton i shot to a 10.

After this window i'm giving it 7.5. Not convinced by Mooy

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A big fat 9.
After the latest Albion deals coming in, finalising a decent transfer window, I'm pretty happy.
Even my footy mates who all support inferior sides :lolol: are all amazed how well we've done.
Well bollox to them :D

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
5/10

Waiting to be convinced we have bought the new Zamora or the new CMS...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Solid 7. Excited when Potter was appointed. Yes it's a gamble but then ANY managerial change is a gamble. Signings have been excellent and we now have a decent squad, it will be interesting to see if the team can gel and Potter bring out the best in Locadia, Ali J and the new players. Sad to see Hughton and Knocky move on but their replacements have got my football juices flowing. I should have put 8 or even 9 but am a little cautious if it all goes belly UP and we end up this season's Fulham and then we will here the cries of ' I wonder what Hughton could have done with that squad' we will never know but we can now get excited about what is about to unfold
It may get bumpy but I think we will surprise a few pundits.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I feel like this season will only go one of two ways, either we're pretty decent and finish the season further from safety than to date or it isn't ever going to work and we're going to do a huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here