Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Getting tickets for England at Wembley when it's sold out

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Snoozed for the Bulgaria qualifier, 7 Sept, and got caught surprised it has sold out.

Now want 3-4 tickets for a birthday present.

Any ideas?

Do they release more tickets nearer the time (like they did for our ManC semi)?

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am in the same position. Forgot to apply and now all sold out. In my experience a few come up the day before or on the day when people get ill or cannot make it. Do not pay over the odd though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have four tickets and there is a chance I won't go or use them all, but won't know for a couple of weeks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thinking of going up Friday just on the off chance I can tout it outside and if not watch it somewhere near…

Anyone go Saturday and see any touts or know if there’s any potential covid names on ticket issues if I did get a genuine one? Thanks

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Thinking of going up Friday just on the off chance I can tout it outside and if not watch it somewhere near…

Anyone go Saturday and see any touts or know if there’s any potential covid names on ticket issues if I did get a genuine one? Thanks

I’d imagine you’ve got no chance. Given the COVID requirements to produce a negative test result or else a proof of vaccination, I’d have thought that would all be fairly well scrutinised against the name on the ticket.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d imagine you’ve got no chance. Given the COVID requirements to produce a negative test result or else a proof of vaccination, I’d have thought that would all be fairly well scrutinised against the name on the ticket.

Are there names on tickets do you know? Couple of mates going so was just tempted to jump in - plenty of places to watch near by if don’t get ticket!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

ED4A5FDA-9824-4820-AE7B-A9B6B12062C1.jpeg

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Are there names on tickets do you know? Couple of mates going so was just tempted to jump in - plenty of places to watch near by if don’t get ticket!

I don’t know with absolute certainty, but I’d be amazed if names weren’t printed on tickets. Especially with the additional Covid-related stuff needed as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here