Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Local rag up north reckons Mooy is worth more than 15 million they got for Billing. No chance for a player turning 29 will we pay that

By that reckoning Propper has to be worth £200M then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloom certainly appears to be backing Potter with cold, hard cash.
Who was it claiming that getting Potter was evidence that we'd be spending no money, as we'd brought in a new manager who'd proven he could do a job without spending? Maybe something like 'Bosh'?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It really looked if it was the combination of the enforcer Hogg and the more creative Mooy.

I think we ought to sign both of them!? Unlikely that Hogg would move?
Unlikley, Hogg just signed a new contract with them.

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Tricky one for me, this.

This time last season I would have been elated to sign Mooy but from what I saw he was poor last season, albeit in a woeful Huddersfield team.

Having said that, he does have a wicked set piece delivery and goals in his game, and given Propper's form was distinctly average towards the end of last season he would definitely be a decent option and is clearly a far superior player to Kayal in my mind. I think it all comes down to fee really, if we could get him for around £10m it would be decent buisness - but any more and I think we should be looking at Berge given he reportedly has a £20m release clause and is much younger.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Tricky one for me, this.

This time last season I would have been elated to sign Mooy but from what I saw he was poor last season, albeit in a woeful Huddersfield team.

Having said that, he does have a wicked set piece delivery and goals in his game, and given Propper's form was distinctly average towards the end of last season he would definitely be a decent option and is clearly a far superior player to Kayal in my mind. I think it all comes down to fee really, if we could get him for around £10m it would be decent buisness - but any more and I think we should be looking at Berge given he reportedly has a £20m release clause and is much younger.
Its a yes from me Two years experience in the Premier, looks to go forward and create, scored more goals than the whole of our midfield put together in the Premier League

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmm. Not the quick box to box type that would really transform us and we seem to have a decent dead ball delivery merchant in Trossard- plus an under 23 squad packed with good CMs. Would make sense if either Kayal or Propper were on their way out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brighton's pursuit of Aaron Mooy will be a one-year loan, I'm told. I think he'd be a terrific signing if they can get him

Tom Barclay twitter

......really can't see Hudds doing that would be insane

Hang on another tweet from Barclay ?!?!

I'm told Brighton have got their man in Aaron Mooy. He's set to join on a one-year loan from #htafc #bhafc

https://twitter.com/TomBarclay_/status/1159349517730422784?s=19

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
(I think) He’d be our first signing with premier league appearances since getting promoted.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bloom certainly appears to be backing Potter with cold, hard cash.

Only on a similar level though that he did for Hughton, since being In the Premier league.

Bloom has been fair to both managers which is great going forward as any future managers can see he will be consistent.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A season loan is a great bit of business if that’s the case. Not 100% sure he’d be worth spending north of £10m on to buy, but for what I guess must be a modest loan fee plus his wages gotta be a good squad addition for one season.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
From a quick read of the Huddersfield forum, he doesn’t want to be there. Wants a Prem move, means they either loan him or have an unhappy, half arsed player in the dressing room all season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here