Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
TSB seems like a troll, all I ever see the guy post is negativity? Quite tiresome reading the same tedious posts which seem to be deliberately stoking a response, that or he’s just the miserablest git on NSC and that’s saying something.
He's got Post Hughton Stress Disorder.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mediocre? Wow we must have moved on as a club if that is how you think of World Cup star player

Hang on, World Cup star player? for Australia maybe, but we aren't talking about a Brazilian, Spanish or French superstar here.

Having said that, l do rate Mooy, he has that rare thing for us, proven Premeir Leaguie experience, and l think he would benefit our squad.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Will be delighted if we do complete the signing. Very good player and a definite upgrade on Stephens.

He completely outplayed our midfield in 2 games in recent seasons and the reaction of Huddersfield fans who watch him play every week says it all really. Very exciting.

Things are really starting to come together, can’t wait for the season to start.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Seems a sensible move to me, think he needs a manager like Potter to get him back into the right place mentally to perform after being part of that woeful team last season.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yep some fans have lost their grip on reality. This has been a fantastic window so far and I will be well chuffed with Mooy signing

Not sure what more fans could realistically expect.

It was a slow burner, but it’s been a really good window. If I was to be really picky I’d have liked another right back, but no complaints at all with the players we’ve added.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Must be that..........and maybe he's made it clear to them he sees himself in the PL. It does all sound a bit odd, but very good bit of business from our perspective. If this was happening in reverse we'd be fuming

Bit like us loaning Knockaert to a Championship club maybe??

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Will be delighted if we do complete the signing. Very good player and a definite upgrade on Stephens.

He completely outplayed our midfield in 2 games in recent seasons and the reaction of Huddersfield fans who watch him play every week says it all really. Very exciting.

Things are really starting to come together, can’t wait for the season to start.

He was woeful against us at the Amex.

Having said that, although I am not excited about him joining as he is way too slow, he is able to spray a pass and his shooting is good. He is an intelligent footballer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was a slow burner, but it’s been a really good window. If I was to be really picky I’d have liked another right back, but no complaints at all with the players we’ve added.

Thought we were close to Romaric Yapi signing from PSG ? Admittedly he's 19 so may be more of an U23 play but may be able to do a job........

............and just realised how ridiculous it feels to be typing 'signing from PSG'...............:eek:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
**** me, I'm usually sanguine about all this stuff - but the constant upgrade on Stephens bollocks is grinding my gears.

180 games for the club and 75 in the PL. Give the bloke a chance to play under a more attacking coach.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lets get this done early, then we can order lots of 'O's for the club shop for the '4 letter cheapskates' to put on their shirts...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
**** me, I'm usually sanguine about all this stuff - but the constant upgrade on Stephens bollocks is grinding my gears.

180 games for the club and 75 in the PL. Give the bloke a chance to play under a more attacking coach.

Yep, all a bit unnecessary. Mooy is a very good addition to the squad...........don't see him immediately displacing what we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here