Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
POTTER: MOOY DEAL CLOSE

Brighton are "close" to completing a deal for Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy ahead of the transfer deadline, according to manager Graham Potter.

Australia international Mooy made 65 Premier League appearances for the Terriers during the past two seasons before their relegation in May.

"I think we're close at the moment but nothing to announce formally," said Potter. "But he's a player we like, of course, and we hope that we can get it finalised today.

"He's had experience of promotion out of the Championship and he's also had experience of being in the Premier League and, in terms of a character, we like him a lot. His attributes as a footballer, I think they fit into our group.

"I'm reluctant to go into too much detail, forgive me, because he's not our player."

Great news

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Where do you see Mooy fitting in?

The season isn't just pre season and Saturday.

Its a long hard season. Potter will use lots of formations and different sides for different games. We may even have injuries.

Mooy is up to the class required to further this team.

To answer the question , I see him him slotting right in , as thankfully does GP

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
EBZR6zEX4AAQbP8.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The season isn't just pre season and Saturday.

Its a long hard season. Potter will use lots of formations and different sides for different games. We may even have injuries.

Mooy is up to the class required to further this team.

To answer the question , I see him him slotting right in , as thankfully does GP

This. Completely agree.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
POTTER: MOOY DEAL CLOSE

Brighton are "close" to completing a deal for Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy ahead of the transfer deadline, according to manager Graham Potter.

Australia international Mooy made 65 Premier League appearances for the Terriers during the past two seasons before their relegation in May.

"I think we're close at the moment but nothing to announce formally," said Potter. "But he's a player we like, of course, and we hope that we can get it finalised today.

"He's had experience of promotion out of the Championship and he's also had experience of being in the Premier League and, in terms of a character, we like him a lot. His attributes as a footballer, I think they fit into our group.

"I'm reluctant to go into too much detail, forgive me, because he's not our player."

Just that last line sums up everything that's great about Potter - and almost all our managers in recent times. Just goes to show how they have so much integrity and professionalism, and respect for other teams (which is always reciprocated).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on, come on, the clock is ticking... taps watch... not doing too well at work!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
“We have to be honest, it was always going to be a difficult transfer window,” says head coach Jan Siewert. “We will always protect the club with everything we are doing. It’s normal that players have wishes.”

Sounds like Jan has accepted the inevitable.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Who's getting twitchy ? Hudds paper saying it's not done yet

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who's getting twitchy ? Hudds paper saying it's not done yet

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
2 hrs 10 mins to go.

Give it another hour or so and the twitching starts !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I admit to getting twitchy already...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here