Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems terrible business for Hudds though, unless I'm missing something or they need him off wage bill??

Must be that..........and maybe he's made it clear to them he sees himself in the PL. It does all sound a bit odd, but very good bit of business from our perspective. If this was happening in reverse we'd be fuming

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Must be that..........and maybe he's made it clear to them he sees himself in the PL. It does all sound a bit odd, but very good bit of business from our perspective. If this was happening in reverse we'd be fuming

Losing your most influential player on deadline day in this way, yeah this board wouldn't be a happy place !!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
50k per week for the next season would only save Huddersfield what? Around £2M or so assuming that we have him till May. Doesn’t make much business sense to me when they are looking to bounce back up?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think it is a brilliant bit of business.

Played well, scored goals and made a massive difference in some of their games. Very happy with the window and this is great, happier with him then Berge who I have never seen play and has never played in this league (not to say he couldn't be the next world class player)

agree , Berge looks decent in the Dutch but with the other unproven we had , I prefer this as knows what's required. Can hit ground running , no messing about.

Berge ,. lets face it gets the juices flowing but only in the same way AJ etc etc etc did. Not actually any substance to if they would be a success.

Mooy has substance

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Good deal. Saw the highlights of Huddersfield's opening fixture. Mooy drilled a shot from outside the box inches wide of the beaten Derby keeper.

Certainly a midfielder that isn't shy in getting strikes in on goal. Seem to remember him getting a couple of goals away at Wolves last season. At least one was a powerful free-kick.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm looking forward to those claiming Potter wants to throw the youth in, trying to justify signing a medicore, 29 year old.

You were banging on and on and on about a proven prem player being signed and how we never do it. Even seen you moan about any prem experience let alone one that has excelled.

Never happy ?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm looking forward to those claiming Potter wants to throw the youth in, trying to justify signing a medicore, 29 year old.

Mediocre? Wow we must have moved on as a club if that is how you think of World Cup star player

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
By the end of the season:

1538769868_people_360467956_superkoora1.png

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good deal. Saw the highlights of Huddersfield's opening fixture. Mooy drilled a shot from outside the box inches wide of the beaten Derby keeper.

Certainly a midfielder that isn't shy in getting strikes in on goal. Seem to remember him getting a couple of goals away at Wolves last season. At least one was a powerful free-kick.

Another good point, he takes a nice set piece

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mediocre? Wow we must have moved on as a club if that is how you think of World Cup star player

Yep some fans have lost their grip on reality. This has been a fantastic window so far and I will be well chuffed with Mooy signing

Not sure what more fans could realistically expect.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Are you going to the forum tonight ? I guess you'll be quite easy to identify when you ask a question if so...............

Really don't get the relentless negativity. Are you one of CH's family ? Serious question.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
TSB seems like a troll, all I ever see the guy post is negativity? Quite tiresome reading the same tedious posts which seem to be deliberately stoking a response, that or he’s just the miserablest git on NSC and that’s saying something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here