Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah you're right, I should be praising Naylor for this incredible scoop:

In chronological order:

The question is, just how did Naylor predict Kayal would be likely to go out on loan after only 3 people on NSC had already said the same thing? Did one of them tip him off?

Wasn't me. Just thought it was bleeding obvious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wasn't me. Just thought it was bleeding obvious :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Maybe obvious to the likes of you. Well, you and Arkwright. Oh, and bhafc99. But for Naylor to manage to come up with idea within 12 hours of you posting it - damn, you can see why chaileyjem feels I should be giving Naylor all the credit for this (in chaileyjem's words) 'exclusive'.

And he's right, credit where it's due - who on earth thought that Hemed might not be playing for us this season? After his performances for us last season, how could Potter drop him?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe obvious to the likes of you. Well, you and Arkwright. Oh, and bhafc99. But for Naylor to manage to come up with idea within 12 hours of you posting it - damn, you can see why chaileyjem feels I should be giving Naylor all the credit for this (in chaileyjem's words) 'exclusive'.

And he's right, credit where it's due - who on earth thought that Hemed might not be playing for us this season? After his performances for us last season, how could Potter drop him?

....and after all the chances he had in pre-season too. I mean, an hour at Crawley with the U23 second string surely was enough ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Initially underwhelmed with the Mooy signing but he is exactly the type of midfielder we've needed, hard working & can get forward to help the attack. & he has 2 years prem experience, unlike most people we sign. So im on board now, welcome Aaron!

Same here. I thought this was one of those Dean Hammond part 2 signings where he's brought in to fill the gaps, but after watching his youtube clips, he certainly looks like he can offer more than just a suad number. Looks like he offers presence sitting infront of the back line as well as driving forward (box to box), breaks up play well, strong in the tackle, can shoot, has the odd trick up his sleeve and can play the ball around pretty neatly. I like Stephens but this guy looks better. Maybe this is the midfield powerhouse we were crying out for?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I wasn't sure. I'm a bit baldist (apart from Bruno obvs) but I think he'll end up being the best of the new signings. Lots of Hudds fans saying he's the best player to ever play for them.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
The question is, just how did Naylor predict Kayal would be likely to go out on loan after only 3 people on NSC had already said the same thing? Did one of them tip him off?

He wasn't predicting anything. He was reporting that he and Hemed, both of em, actually were. To Charlton.
But we're so far down this rabbit hole now that i'm not even sure it matters does it.

EDIT: It really doesn't matter. !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He wasn't predicting anything. He was reporting that he and Hemed, both of em, actually were. To Charlton.
That's not what's been quoted on here, so you must be referring to something else he said, that isn't available for us to look at without a subscription.

Yesterday afternoon we got this thread:
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?374600-Kayal-Hemed

"Both off to Charlton according to Talksport."

Now you seem to be saying it was actually Naylor that reported that, not Talksport. Well no one mentioned Naylor, so I can't give him credit for it if it's not been posted anywhere. Feel free to quote what Naylor said, with a time and date.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

He's reporting things that are happening before anything else. Not predicting it. Guessing it . Or suspecting it. They might well not. Thats what he does and other journalists. You can't bring yourself to say. Yes he did do that . For some reason i can't fathom.
If you're not sure of the difference then ask half of NSC who will be surprised to see who will be walking out as our captain tomorrow now that Harry Maguire is turning out for Man Utd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's reporting things that are happening before anything else. Not predicting it. Guessing it . Or suspecting it.
No, that is incorrect. The quote on here (post #753) has Naylor saying "Israeli midfielder Beram Kayal is likely to go out on loan to a Championship club". Likely! That's predicting, guessing, suspecting, not reporting. And I'm fine with that, no problem with him predicting what's likely to happen, but you're saying it's something it's not.

Now if he also reported it (without caveats like 'likely') that's fine too, but that hasn't been quoted on here or anywhere else I can see, so I can't comment on it until I see it.

You can't bring yourself to say. Yes he did do that . For some reason i can't fathom.
Because whatever you're claiming hasn't been shown on here. How am I supposed to give him credit for something that's not been shown?

If you're not sure of the difference then ask half of NSC who will be surprised to see who will be walking out as our captain tomorrow now that Harry Maguire is turning out for Man Utd.
I don't know what you mean. Dunk is our captain, I don't know where United or Maguire come into it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
The quote on here (post #753) has Naylor saying "Israeli midfielder Beram Kayal is likely to go out on loan to a Championship club". Likely! That's predicting, guessing, suspecting, not reporting.

Its reporting. Because its based on a source who has confirmed it with him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I don't know what you mean. Dunk is our captain, I don't know where United or Maguire come into it.

Its a joke based on the assumption, speculation, guesses of NSC users who assumed Dunk was likely to be sold this summer.
In fact Naylor was the first to report that he wasn't (95% certain) that he wouldn't be. You weren't happy about that one either.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its a joke
Oh.
In fact Naylor was the first to report that he wasn't (95% certain) that he wouldn't be. You weren't happy about that one either.
I wasn't unhappy that he said that, I just pointed out that his saying that didn't mean he wouldn't go (which goes without saying). I assume you appreciate that 95% was just a guess? As we've discussed, Naylor also reported that there was no truth is us getting Maupay and yet we did.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Naylor stirring shit up on NSC as usual.

This time [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] have fallen victims.

Can't wait to se the back of him.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just seen Mooys welcome video on Albion TV, it reminds me of a hostage interview released by Isis, he could not look any more miserable about being here if he tried, until Maty Ryan is mentioned, when he actually smiles, straight back to monotone misery afterwards though.
Is this his normal character or should we place him on suicide watch and check on him every 15 minutes?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here