Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mooy is famous for being extremely shy and introverted. He suffers from severe anxiety whenever there are cameras around.

It seems to work for him too, as Mia Khalifa is a fan of how ‘cute’ he is:
Maybe she could help with his anxiety

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
At the end of the loan deal, do we have sole option rights to sign Mooy?

Wouldn’t want another PL club stepping in to gazump us.

Didn’t he sign a new 5 year deal with Huddersfield before he came on loan.

I also recall reading that in the event of Huddersfield selling, City would be offered first option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Potter said we have the option to buy him at the end of the season. Presumably, this was part of the loan deal and his contract being increased at Huddersfield.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Potter said we have the option to buy him at the end of the season. Presumably, this was part of the loan deal and his contract being increased at Huddersfield.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I might have got this wrong or thinking about the Knocky deal but I thought we could buy him if we wanted for 10 million.???

Keep on running

Nov 16, 2019
My first post here.

I'm from Sydney and I like to keep an keen eye on the better Aussies playing abroad.

I see Aaron hasn't done himself or the club any favours by getting sent off a few weeks back, the first time in his senior career by the way.

I think I recall seeing that Dale Stephens is suspended for the next match. If that is the case Aaron is certainly capable of playing in that position.

Should he come into calculations for that game or should he serve further time on the outer? I hope that I haven't broken any forum rules, I had a look around the board but couldn't see any guidelines.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Welcome.

It is Dunk that is suspended not Stephens so not sure Mooy is up to that.

Guidelines hmmm. Not sure I'm the right person but facts are generally frowned on and knowing which instruments have been used in your favorite songs appears to be essential knowledge. Not sure about anything else. Enjoy!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I might have got this wrong or thinking about the Knocky deal but I thought we could buy him if we wanted for 10 million.???

Deal with Fulham for Knocky is a £4m loan fee this season with an option to buy in the summer for an additional £10m. I don't believe any fees for Mooy (either loan or transfer) have been made public.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
My first post here.

I'm from Sydney and I like to keep an keen eye on the better Aussies playing abroad.

I see Aaron hasn't done himself or the club any favours by getting sent off a few weeks back, the first time in his senior career by the way.

I think I recall seeing that Dale Stephens is suspended for the next match. If that is the case Aaron is certainly capable of playing in that position.

Should he come into calculations for that game or should he serve further time on the outer? I hope that I haven't broken any forum rules, I had a look around the board but couldn't see any guidelines.

G’day from SE25 by any chance? ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My first post here.

You’re alright. Being stupid and ill-informed doesn’t break any forum rules. In fact I think it might be a prerequisite.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
My first post here.

He's settled in well, and rumour has it, that he likes playing for us or, more specifically, our manager. He'll be back in soon enough, but we've actually got intense competition for the places starting in the front five or six. He'll play more this season if he can dislodge one of Stephens or Propper.
He was a tad unlucky with the sending off, and is extremely remorseful about it. It's a shame because having started very slowly, he was in fine form against Villa and was pushing for MotM in the previous game. If pushed, at present, I'd say that we ought to buy him in the summer.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My first post here.

As for rules, you need to let Ben's Grandad know if you come across any worthwhile left backs who come in to our price range.

PS - and everyone with any sense rates our two Australians. There are those who bemoan the fact that Maty Ryan is only 4ft 6ins, but he's doing alright!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here