Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mascots - minutes silence

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Please help. I’m looking for the thread/or the picture of the mascot (ie like Gully, not the kids) lining up with the players to pay their respects. Can’t remember the team.

Thanks

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
cod army.JPG

:lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks Guys. I’m sitting here on my own laughing out loud!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Gunnersaurus, what a daft mascot with an even dafter name. Couldn't the Gooners have come up with someting better than that?

Seems they've had it since 1994, one year after Jurassic Park came out and the whole planet was suffering some kind of dinosaur psychosis.

Googled a bit and found this article about the Gunnersaurus and its origins:
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...plained-the-guy-who-dreamt-up-arsenals-mascot

Actually pretty ****ing pleasing as I would guess most club mascots are the result of some greedy marketing team

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Seems they've had it since 1994, one year after Jurassic Park came out and the whole planet was suffering some kind of dinosaur psychosis.

Googled a bit and found this article about the Gunnersaurus and its origins:
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...plained-the-guy-who-dreamt-up-arsenals-mascot

Actually pretty ****ing pleasing as I would guess most club mascots are the result of some greedy marketing team

Thanks for that. Was asking the same question end of last season on a sunny Sunday in North London - should have googled it like you!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks Guys. I’m sitting here on my own laughing out loud!

I see your point.

I probably has to stop, doesn't it. Can you set up a poll, and I'll start a new thread. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's why wars are fought and lives are lost.

[tweet]1193140302946586624[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here