Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] RIP Moderately Talented UK Entertainer That You Never Rated While They Were Alive

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Larry Grayson.

Saw the documentary the other day and realised he was quite funny.

el punal

Reminds me of that old joke that goes like this :

A man was in the pub with his pet monkey and he decided to play a few tunes on the pub piano. While tinkling away on the old ivories another customer approached him and said - “I say, do you know your monkey’s dipping his balls into my beer?”

“No, sorry.” replied the pianist, “ But, you hum it and I’ll play it.”

Boom! Boom! Ah, my taxi has arrived. :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone particular you had in mind...?

Dunno. Random Emmerdale actor? Random Hollies band member? Probably some sportsperson tomorrow or the next day. Do they ALL deserve a 2 minute segment on the national news? Death happpens :shrug:

Maybe time for a dedicated Obituary Channel where folks could fill their dead man's boots and the legion of Over Fifties Funeral Plan salesmen could legitimately ply their wares?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its a fair observation.

The vast majority of deaths are sad, but if there's an element of 'oh I thought he/she was already dead' then what's the point?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

A man was in the pub with his pet monkey and he decided to play a few tunes on the pub piano. While tinkling away on the old ivories another customer approached him and said - “I say, do you know your monkey’s dipping his balls into my beer?”

I don't get it punal.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley

That must be the X-rated version of the PG Tips ad:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There can't be many Chuckle Brothers left now ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Defo too many RIP threads on NSC

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it just me or is this thread not a little peevish and needless?

If people want to remark on the passing of someone they admired, and share this with others, what's the problem?

Starting threads to moan about other threads is a bit tittish. I may have to start a thread about it. :shrug:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Very sad news thoughts and prayers are with his estranged family, he will be obviously be best remembered for that 1974 Royal performance, but I for one will remember him having meet him in the toilets opposite the Athena B, where while standing at the trough I instantly recogised him and turned unfortunately a bit of wee splashed his shiny shoes oh how we laughed.
I understand he requested his ashes are to be given for medical research thinking of others right until the very end he will be missed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here