Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New club website?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Couldn't see a thread on this, and I may be a few days late but since I last visited the website prior to the Valencia game the club website seems to have a new design?

While the navigation seems to be improved I find the overall homepage to be rather bland.

Thoughts?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The ticketing website has just been modernised a bit. Fancy new font, everything looks a bit slicker - probably suits people viewing the site on a tablet or phone.

I swear my LPs have disappeared again though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Loyalty points seem to have disappeared AGAIN

No wonder they postponed the Newcastle tickets for a week, as it will probably take them that long to get the points back up

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There's a new one coming, announced a few days ago on club news.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The ticketing website has just been modernised a bit. Fancy new font, everything looks a bit slicker - probably suits people viewing the site on a tablet or phone.

Loyalty points seem to have disappeared AGAIN

No wonder they postponed the Newcastle tickets for a week, as it will probably take them that long to get the points back up

I had to look carefully, but they are tucked away in the bottom right corner.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I had to look carefully, but they are tucked away in the bottom right corner.

Good spot...........

Love it that we have a thread where a few people are moaning gently about the new-look website, whereas the Goons up the road are in total MELTDOWN about their prize asset/******** leaving. Happy days. :)

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Yeah my old LPs have disappeared, but I vaguely remember sticking a few boxes in my Dad's attic years ago. ???

D

Deleted member 2719

Love it, the old site was cluttered.
Much easier to navigate and clear and concise what a site should look like.

Thumbs up to those involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here