Alhaurin de la Torre

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
so naive... when i saw GP I thought you meant Gus ... #facepalm

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
In Dr's and just been reading it. IMG-7fb1d7164ba5bb27bbc0abbb01ca4917-V.jpgIMG-410afea7bf3c251035d4d5e3935d7a39-V.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is he doing an impression of when the Emperor in Star Wars shoots lightning at Luke Skywalker?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If he becomes a roaring success we do all know the inevitable will happen, don't we?

A Top 6 or top European club will come knocking, and we'll be standing there with our knickers round our ankles....

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We’re either gonna do a Wolves or a Fullam this season. Bloody excited though.

Exactly what I was thinking. We'll either bomb horribly or be a comfortable mid table club pulling off some good results. My money is on the latter :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We’re either gonna do a Wolves or a Fullam this season. Bloody excited though.
Any better than Wolves and this

If he becomes a roaring success we do all know the inevitable will happen, don't we?

A Top 6 or top European club will come knocking, and we'll be standing there with our knickers round our ankles....

comes into play.

Top half finish and Pottertinio will be manager at Old Trafford in 12 months time.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The more I read about this guy and the more I see glimpses of the football we're likely to play, the more this is feeling like an inspired appointment.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As ever, the comments section is "illuminating", with just about every one of them predicting he will be a complete disaster here and we are doomed. Plus a sprinkling of the usual "DISGUSTING treatment of Hughton, they deserve to go down" etc.

On the whole, there's only 1 reason I venture onto the Daily Mail sports section, and that is for Martin Samuel's columns. Its usually worth braving the incessant spam, video pop-ups and numerous ads to have a read of his latest scribings, but after that, I'm outta there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This sums up my feelings as I listened to CH’s comments after the semi final. I hated that game and never thought for a single minute that we could win it because of our tactics and fearful mentality apart from a brief 5 minute spell. I think many fans were in agreement with CH though in fairness.

“One of the most dispiriting moments of last season came after Brighton had lost a one-sided FA Cup semi-final to Manchester City by the only goal. Manager Chris Hughton seemed satisfied that his team had not been rolled over and that felt wrong”

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

England, when Southgate goes is the big worry.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How come it doesn't say how much his house is worth, if it's in The Daily Mail?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here