Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] GP in today's Daily Mail

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Don't get why folks get their knickers in a twist about reading the Daily Mail. It's a good article the OP posted. No need to apologise, jeez.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can we at least put Potter in the thread titles as I keep reading this as Graham Parker who has used GP for far longer than our new manager

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If he becomes a roaring success we do all know the inevitable will happen, don't we?

A Top 6 or top European club will come knocking, and we'll be standing there with our knickers round our ankles....

Well let's hope that doesn't happen. We would be more than happy to finish about 15th 16th or even seventeenth with a few good exciting games on the way......should keep Mr Potter off the big clubs radar.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Interesting read and highlights the personal sacrifice and challenges a football career throws to those closest to you.

Like Hughton before him we seem to have a very bright and likeable man at the helm and whilst only just through the door already feels like a very good fit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
GP also now in the Times.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...q?shareToken=d6672a873c6a8feda3a98aa0796cd0e4

This made me laugh:

Now that he is back in the UK, how does he feel about Brexit?

“I’d rather us be part of Europe if I’m honest.”

Queue a season of snidey comments from Brighton's gammon community :lolol:
Why? He was asked a direct question and he answered it; he's entitled to his opinion, and as he hasn't started sounding off about people who disagree with it being thick fascist racists, why should anybody attack him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here