Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, we did.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Has anyone else had a power cut this morning ? I was in the Cliftonville with TUBBY having a FULL English when the power went off about 9.45, knocked out HILLS screens too. Apparently it went as far as Portland Road

I got a random text suggesting the same but didn’t actually have a power cut

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone else had a power cut this morning ? I was in the Cliftonville with TUBBY having a FULL English when the power went off about 9.45, knocked out HILLS screens too. Apparently it went as far as Portland Road

It seems like you have been given full responsibility for TUBBY now. After his first visit to the AMEX he has obviously become UNCONTROLLABLE.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Put another 50p in the meter you tight wad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It seems like you have been given full responsibility for TUBBY now. After his first visit to the AMEX he has obviously become UNCONTROLLABLE.

Poor Tarquin, Ernest's forgotten niece and/or nephew.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Well, it's gone nationwide now.

Knocking out transport links all over the country. Thameslink affected badly - good luck commuters getting home tonight and fingers crossed it's sorted for tomorrow but I wouldn't bet on it.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Yep,we had that at the Denford Hollybush pub for about 90 mins (half 3 till 5) cash only and hand pulled beers.We survived.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Obviously.

It makes me laugh how many people are bringing up Brexit because we've had a power cut.

Strange, because the arguments against Brexit are so very strong, and clear, and 100% correct, makes me wonder what the need is to link Brexit to something completely unrelated when the case against Brexit is so good anyway.

Go figure.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yep,we had that at the Denford Hollybush pub for about 90 mins (half 3 till 5) cash only and hand pulled beers.We survived.

should put that on a t-shirt

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Obviously.

It makes me laugh how many people are bringing up Brexit because we've had a power cut.

Strange, because the arguments against Brexit are so very strong, and clear, and 100% correct, makes me wonder what the need is to link Brexit to something completely unrelated when the case against Brexit is so good anyway.

Go figure.

Brexit is THAT shit, it is quite logical to blame everything bad on it. There is terrible wind here in Cornwall (and I don't mean the fallout from the beans episode). It's Brexit, isn't it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nationwide national grid problems. We’ve obviously not been paying the Chinese enough

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Obviously.

Go figure.

Whilst the current power cut is probably unrelated, energy security was one of the most important reasons for me to vote remain. By sharing our resources (e.g. Our wind and Spain's sun) we would be in a much safer place in the future, particularly as oil supplies dwindle. We already import electricity from France and lord knows what will happen to that come November.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Brexit is THAT shit, it is quite logical to blame everything bad on it. There is terrible wind here in Cornwall (and I don't mean the fallout from the beans episode). It's Brexit, isn't it?

I dipped my balls in a beehive and now, thanks to brexit, they are twice the size! (In a bad way).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, it's gone nationwide now.

Knocking out transport links all over the country. Thameslink affected badly - good luck commuters getting home tonight and fingers crossed it's sorted for tomorrow but I wouldn't bet on it.

No it hasn't, it's fine in Yorkshire. Or are we our own nation now?

Screenshot_20190809-190412.png

Silly bint reading the news on Radio 4 has just referred to the outage as an outrage :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I dipped my balls in a beehive and now, thanks to brexit, they are twice the size! (In a bad way).

You're getting the hang of it. Albeit not the dangle :facepalm::lolol:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Fine here on the Suffolk coast, but apparently Ipswich is down, along with their football club..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here