Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] *Are CUSTOMERS entitled to be RUDE ?*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Last Saturday morning my nephew TUBBY's older sister PETAL started a NEW Saturday job at Curry's she was just WANDERING around minding her own business when this WEIRD looking old fellow came in with his WIFE. Anyway he came straight UP to her and started asking her all these QUESTIONS about washing machines , as if she would know anything about them. He kept PESTERING her and I told her she should have SMACKED him one for keep bothering her, EXACTLY what did he think she was there for and being PAID seven QUID an hour for ? Someone starts a NEW job and some OLD weirdo thinks they have a DEGREE on the ins and OUTS of washing machines.

He then ASKED to see the MANAGER and PETAL said you can see him if you want but's he a bit of a **** which is TRUE. He had already warned her for chewing GUM and using her SMARTPHONE instead of talking to customers.

Then this silly OLD fool asked her if she ENJOYED her job and she said it's BORING talking to WEIRDOS like you for SEVEN quid an hour and he said well you won't BE working here much longer.

I just thought how ENTITLED people are these days especially OLD people, they think they can SNAP their fingers and people can come running straight to them with an ENCYCLOPAEDIAC knowledge of washing machines in Curry's and when they don't they think that ENTITLES them to get them the SACK.

Anyway I hope this CLOWN is happy now as PETAL got fired and TUBBY is fuming and if he finds out who was RESPONSIBLE there will be HELL to pay.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Any pictures of PETAL? There’s a couple of things that the MISSUS won’t do anymore and I’d pay double what she was getting at Currys to assist this OLD weirdo. It wouldn’t take long so she shouldn’t get bored.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I have met some of the most stupid people to walk this earth, yet these are the people who look down on me for working in retail. You never really see the true levels of stupid until you work in retail.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I have met some of the most stupid people to walk this earth, yet these are the people who look down on me for working in retail. You never really see the true levels of stupid until you work in retail.

This. My wife and I opened a small café as a lifestyle interest a few months ago; got a lot out of it, but until now never appreciated the astonishing ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance of some people. Flip side is (the vast majority) of people who are respectful, encouraging and considerate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WTF, no gender neutral Tristram ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think my washing machine is on borrowed time.

The whole thing smells of drains and I have to close the door as anyone at the front will pass out. It's gonna cost a fortune though and I don't want to use a laundrette with other people's spunk, piss, sh!t and menstrual blood through the wash before. Sorry. :sick:

DavePage

Last Saturday morning my nephew TUBBY's older sister PETAL started a NEW Saturday job at Curry's she was just WANDERING around minding her own business when this WEIRD looking old fellow came in with his WIFE. Anyway he came straight UP to her and started asking her all these QUESTIONS about washing machines , as if she would know anything about them. He kept PESTERING her and I told her she should have SMACKED him one for keep bothering her, EXACTLY what did he think she was there for and being PAID seven QUID an hour for ? Someone starts a NEW job and some OLD weirdo thinks they have a DEGREE on the ins and OUTS of washing machines.

He then ASKED to see the MANAGER and PETAL said you can see him if you want but's he a bit of a **** which is TRUE. He had already warned her for chewing GUM and using her SMARTPHONE instead of talking to customers.

Then this silly OLD fool asked her if she ENJOYED her job and she said it's BORING talking to WEIRDOS like you for SEVEN quid an hour and he said well you won't BE working here much longer.

I just thought how ENTITLED people are these days especially OLD people, they think they can SNAP their fingers and people can come running straight to them with an ENCYCLOPAEDIAC knowledge of washing machines in Curry's and when they don't they think that ENTITLES them to get them the SACK.

Anyway I hope this CLOWN is happy now as PETAL got fired and TUBBY is fuming and if he finds out who was RESPONSIBLE there will be HELL to pay.

NO no NO, the YOUTH of today fink they are entitled.
How would you "FEEL" if you ordered a sausage at the Cliftonville and they served YOU a gherkin, on the basis it's the right shape, MayBE bit GREEN but I'm only on 7 pounds so why should I bovver, anyway I'm running out of DATA, my mates are waiting for me to serve them otherwise they will Have to PAYfor their drinks and chips.
Life is not "fair"
Never do you dirty washing in public, unless you go to Currys then you might not get an option. whatever happened to the original stores at the gOldstone retail park?
Always thought they should build a football ground there, just imagine close to a station, a number of pubs, chippy next to the pub, even the dogs just UP the road, even a park to get a bit playful in, maybe I'm just dreaming co I lived on the OSR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here