Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny simpson

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He may not pass the "no wankers" test - but he's got good experience at this level, has been part of a Premier League winning team and is available on a free transfer, which may appeal considering the outlay in the last week. He wouldn't be the worst option, but I don't picture him being the profile of player we're going for.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We've moved on to other targets according to Sky.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Danny Simpson needs a club, eh?

I'm racking my brains, trying to think of a club that has just lost a right-back, and who have a penchant for signing past-their-best players with attitude problems, on massive wages?

:shrug:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

I'm racking my brains, trying to think of a club that has just lost a right-back, and who have a penchant for signing past-their-best players with attitude problems, on massive wages?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey that wasn't the thread starter I was expecting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Cheap and a problem, It's nailed on where he will end up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He may not pass the "no wankers" test - but he's got good experience at this level, has been part of a Premier League winning team and is available on a free transfer, which may appeal considering the outlay in the last week. He wouldn't be the worst option, but I don't picture him being the profile of player we're going for.

TB won't be afraid of buying big again if he deems it money well spent.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's a ****.
Oof we've been linked (with no substance) to some absolute thunder***** this summer.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here