Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it just me!

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm sure I am not the only one full of hope and optimism before the season gets underway, especially with the crop of recent signings BUT as well as talkshite having us going down, now the good old BBC do as well. What gives :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We're DOOMED!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Based on last seasons form..finishing position...inexperienced manager ..little or no knowledge of new formation ...no high profile signings (could make an argument for signing championship player of the season)..., I could go on..ye I can see why someone would make a prediction of bottomish...I don’t agree though

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I'm sure I am not the only one full of hope and optimism before the season gets underway, especially with the crop of recent signings BUT as well as talkshite having us going down, now the good old BBC do as well. What gives :shrug:

They dont know. It's all guesswork, otherwise I would be asking them for tonight's winning lottery numbers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They take a 2 second cursory look at our 2019 downward spiral and cast judgement.

No real deep thought is applied to the summer changes - Potter, the signings, the potential of Băluţă, Alzate, Richards etc.

And there they have it. Simplistic analysis done in an instant. Down they think we are going.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Under the radar................might surprise a few people..............who knows. Just wish we could get started now, can't wait.

Just hope that people will stay off their backs if we get a poor start. I think Harry will get the team playing some good stuff given the chance.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If anyone even gives Talkshite a modicum of their attention then they need a lobotomy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just hope that people will stay off their backs if we get a poor start. I think Harry will get the team playing some good stuff given the chance.

No chance - 3 minutes into the Watford game (if he survives the team announcement an hour before kick off)..................you know how it is................

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
For the last gawd knows how many seasons they have had Watford for certain drop ....I rest my case

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9019545 said:
We're loose

Speaking of which, why is it still there?

It should be gone.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I personally think us finishing towards the bottom is a very realistic proposition. I think based on definite factors those pundits predicting us to finish where they are are just looking at the facts. Our form at the end of last season was terrible. We as fans are blinkered and there is always confirmation bias when assessing these sorts of situations. Now don't get me wrong i am optimistic about the new manager, the new signings, and the ability of our existing players to keep us in the league whilst playing entertaining football. But i definitely don't think is a shock to see us being touted for relegation. New manager - (risk/opportunity), No proven premiership players brought in the transfer window (risk), Change to formation could take a while to adapt to (risk). I am definitely looking forward to find out though, and i hope the predictions are just being used as ammunition to spur the team on. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here