Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alec Scott

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Been confirmed as a contestant on Strictly 2019. Is there anything this woman can't do??

She's also been confirmed as Sky pundit, BBC MOTD/MOTD2 pundit, analyst on all womens games on BBC, Strictly contestant, hosting new monthly womens sports magazine show on BBC.

The British public simply cannot get enough of her.

:clap2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Personally, I'm just pleased that there's a Strictly contestant this year who I've actually heard of.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been confirmed as a contestant on Strictly 2019. Is there anything this woman can't do??

She's also been confirmed as Sky pundit, BBC MOTD/MOTD2 pundit, analyst on all womens games on BBC, Strictly contestant, hosting new monthly womens sports magazine show on BBC.

*Cough* Alex *Cough* :wozza:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Until they've had enough of her...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not a fan of her punditry myself, if you’re allowed to say that without being labelled a sexist pig nowadays :rolleyes:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

So good that you got her name wrong.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
You’ve not heard of David James?!! Blimey.

As yes of course: I had heard about him. Completely forgot, in amongst the professional YouTubers (FFS) or no-marks from Hollyoaks etc.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a fan of her punditry myself, if you’re allowed to say that without being labelled a sexist pig nowadays :rolleyes:

Incredibly racist comment x

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

Yes talk with any credibility about men's professional having never played it before.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes talk with any credibility about men's professional having never played it before.

Indeed.

I heard Tim Henman say Serena Williams is a good tennis player.

STICK TO YOUR OWN SPORT TIM. How does he think he can make a comment about the WOMENS game and we will take him seriously??

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

giphy.gif

Run as fast as you can! :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here