[Football] The Good Luck League

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shame.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What the hell counts as good luck!?

Reminds me of the post, If goals from outside the box counted as double Liverpool would have won the league. What a pile of shit.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
What the hell counts as good luck!?

Reminds me of the post, If goals from outside the box counted as double Liverpool would have won the league. What a pile of shit.

And the one that suggested that goals off the cock should be worth a bonus 100 points. In which case BHA would have won!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I mean, it kind of falls apart when Cardiff is second highest in the league based on their 'luck index'...If this season was supposedly 'good luck' for Cardiff to get 18th, I'd hate to see what it would've been like for them with bad luck.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only surprise is that Palace didn't win the league, given the number of penalties they were denied when Mr Tumble was in the penalty area, and how they would have won far more games if red cards had correctly when awarded when Mr Tumble lost possession.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Wasnt that a cup game though?

A dick shot is a dick shot. You get 100 points added to every competition you’re in. Technically we should have been given the FA Cup immediately after the City / Watford game. Unless of course there was another dick shot in that game.

Look, I don’t just make these rules up you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here