Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Seagulls uber Deutschland?

uckfieldseagull

Nov 28, 2017
I recently moved to Germany, and I wondered if anyone on here can point me in the direction of a Brighton supporters club anywhere in the country (if there is one). Preferably in the north, I'm in Hamburg. Would be nice to link up with some other supporters to watch a game and talk about the club.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just post a bit more frequently on here and grab yourself a beer whilst you do it.

I wouldnt want to meet any of the weirdos on here, especially the ones from who live in Germany.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I am in Hessen, not far from Frankfurt, havent heard of any. There are a few other posters based around Germany, not seen any Hamburg based...

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I recently moved to Germany, and I wondered if anyone on here can point me in the direction of a Brighton supporters club anywhere in the country (if there is one). Preferably in the north, I'm in Hamburg. Would be nice to link up with some other supporters to watch a game and talk about the club.

Where abouts in Germany have you moved to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] are both based in Berlin if that helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here