Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Away Tickets

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is one place if you're going to make the effort to go to, to definitely have a night up there (if budget allows). Fantastic time on the last 2 or 3 occasions I've been. Really worth a bit extra to make a weekend of it, especially due to the distance. A real slog if just going purely for the game. Hope you are able to make it. Will be in The Three Bulls Heads pub on Percy Street from Midday. Cheap beer, lovely jubbly.

Agree with this. If you can afford the time and money, a night on the toon is highly recommended. Lovely people up there too.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
This is one place if you're going to make the effort to go to, to definitely have a night up there (if budget allows). Fantastic time on the last 2 or 3 occasions I've been. Really worth a bit extra to make a weekend of it, especially due to the distance. A real slog if just going purely for the game. Hope you are able to make it. Will be in The Three Bulls Heads pub on Percy Street from Midday. Cheap beer, lovely jubbly.

Would love to go and stay over, have done in the past, don’t think I’d still be married if I did it this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unless you're prepared to come back at stupid o'clock on Sunday, return flights now over £500 from Heathrow.........think it'll be TV for me.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Looked at flying from Bristol - arrives Newcastle at 09:30 returning Sunday at 14:30 - alternative five hours in the train on Saturday and again on the Sunday coming back.

Sorry but is TV time for me.
Did that flight last year.
First pint at 7.00am at the airport
Going on Friday afternoon this time and back Sunday pm
£50.00 return as I booked it as soon as TV times were announced

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Did that flight last year.
First pint at 7.00am at the airport
Going on Friday afternoon this time and back Sunday pm
£50.00 return as I booked it as soon as TV times were announced

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That is the flight I'm catching this season as well. Returning late Sunday evening, about £60 all in. Staying with a friend so that saves on accommodation costs...although the drinking will set me back just a little bit.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Train and match tickets purchased today. Travelling from Leeds a doddle, can even get home. Hope those that are staying over have a good night in Newcastle.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Will be my first time at Newcastle, any decent pub recommendations pre match?

The Centaurian, Revolution, Town Wall, The Bridge, The Badeiga all near the Station. Rosie's Bar, The Trent and The Strawberry are iconic Toon army pubs near the ground but probably best avoided close to kick off. Loads of good drinking options on Percy Street and Grey Street in the City Centre. The Quayside on the river has some great bars but further from the ground. A good place to head if you are staying over. The great thing about Newcastle is that the ground is central and the city is full of pubs. Fill your boots

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here