Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Away Tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
According to the released on sale dates, they should be available tomorrow.

Has anyone seen anything confirming this and the points distribution across the tiers.

Maybe given the expected rush for this 5.30 kick off the club are upgrading the ticket site further to deal with the thousands that will be scrambling for tickets

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 16.22.47.png

Website says they're on sale next Tuesday

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There was an announcement on the club website saying the in sale date had moved.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
According to the released on sale dates, they should be available tomorrow.

Has anyone seen anything confirming this and the points distribution across the tiers.

Maybe given the expected rush for this 5.30 kick off the club are upgrading the ticket site further to deal with the thousands that will be scrambling for tickets

One presumes your final paragraph was said with a large degree of sarcasm?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can’t get back to the coast on the same day and it’s on t.v so guessing plenty tickets will be available.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Will give it a miss.

My most attended away fixture....as our STH's can't seem to be bothered with a long journey, always tickets available for us day trippers.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

H P 66

Mar 8, 2017
Got 2 but had to ring up as the website won't let me book them a few teething problems :tantrum:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got 2 but had to ring up as the website won't let me book them a few teething problems :tantrum:

Strange as all straight forward this morning at 9am, it even gave me the option to save my payment card for future use

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best away game weekend of the season
Flights and Digs were booked as soon as they confirmed date and KO time

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Not surprised you are flying. Devon to Newcastle is a fair distance for you. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The 17:30 KO rules me out, not spending a fortune on additional hotel costs

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not a good enough fan to buy them today, but will be all over it on Thursday. It was a brilliant trip last season including a Saturday night stopover, so a bunch of us will be doing that again this time as well. Must just try not to get absolutely TWATTED during the day though. Leicester v Spurs is the 12.30, then there'll be the 3pm accas, before the main event starts at 5.30, then no doubt something involving more beer and curry in the toon afterwards.

It could (and will) get messy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm not a good enough fan to buy them today, but will be all over it on Thursday. It was a brilliant trip last season including a Saturday night stopover, so a bunch of us will be doing that again this time as well. Must just try not to get absolutely TWATTED during the day though. Leicester v Spurs is the 12.30, then there'll be the 3pm accas, before the main event starts at 5.30, then no doubt something involving more beer and curry in the toon afterwards.

It could (and will) get messy.

I don't do mess.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hoping it'll get to members next Tuesdat. This is one of a couple of away fixtures I have my sights set on this season, especially not having been to St James's Park before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here