Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would you rather sit next to at the Amex?

Well?

• A woman

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • A child

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A nerd

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • A fat, bald man in Stone Island, swearing, offering out the away end, from miles yards away

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used to sit next to a woman, a nerd, and their kid.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Graham Potter. If I was sitting next to him that would mean I'd be his assistant and I'd simply funnel the voices and opinions from NSC into his ear.

I would then take full credit for us pipping Citeh to the title, then beating Real Madrid in the Champions League final the following year... Tony will then realise we are all right, 100% of the time. :hilton:

Apart from that... umm... Kylie Minogue or Louise Redknapp, but I'd purposely spill my drink on their seat so they had to sit on my lap for the whole game. :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hoping it's a nerd on Saturday who will tell me just before kick off that it's 13,412 days since we scored a goal at Watford in the top division

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As a woman who has been going for 58 years, had my kids next to me at times, can I vote for a bloke? I don't know any nerds.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hoping it's a nerd on Saturday who will tell me just before kick off that it's 13,412 days since we scored a goal at Watford in the top division

:clap:

Not sure that the nerd is needed in the equation now. It's one down already.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Offering out and gesticulating at the away fans really gets on my tits.

There's a guy in the family stand who stands to give them a :tosser: sporadically through the game.

Why?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I voted for the neanderthal bloke. Hoping it would be PPF who owned the seat. At least I'd have space for my long legs in his absence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here