Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Women , your kids and Nerds

Jan 30, 2008
heard from a reliable source on friday that the Amex is being taken over by three different group types, Oh well good bye to partisan Support at the club then ,is This Paul Barbers mission statement ?
Regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's just grizzling because there's no room for our firm at the football any more. You know, the ones who used to turn out en masse when in back in the 80s and 90s we overran places like Southend and Aldershot but were nowhere to be seen at Millwall or Cardiff away.

Jan 30, 2008
I should have said young kids who have no intetest in the game and generally get bored ??
Regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
He's just grizzling because there's no room for our firm at the football any more. You know, the ones who used to turn out en masse when in back in the 80s and 90s we overran places like Southend and Aldershot but were nowhere to be seen at Millwall or Cardiff away.

Care to address the original Question rather than a limp wristed swerve ?
Regards
DR

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
heard from a reliable source on friday that the Amex is being taken over by three different group types, Oh well good bye to partisan Support at the club then ,is This Paul Barbers mission statement ?
Regards
DR

You really are a strange individual.

My daughter who regularly attends matches technically falls into all three categories -

Now I would like to see you try and tell her that she isn’t a vocal and fully partisan supporter . She has played competitive football for several years and if she were accused of not caring about the result of a match I would not want to be on the end of her wrath.

I also have a female work colleague who is a Fulham STH - again she is very vocal and forthright with her support.

Your perception of life must be so narrow. I can just imagine being stuck in a conversation with you - I would give it about 1 minute before your views would bore the hell out of me.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
You really are a strange individual.

My daughter who regularly attends matches technically falls into all three categories -

Now I would like to see you try and tell her that she isn’t a vocal and fully partisan supporter . She has played competitive football for several years and if she were accused of not caring about the result of a match I would not want to be on the end of her wrath.

I also have a female work colleague who is a Fulham STH - again she is very vocal and forthright with her support.

Your perception of life must be so narrow. I can just imagine being stuck in a conversation with you - I would give it about 1 minute before your views would bore the hell out of me.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt he's capable of holding one.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Regards
DR

All three groups would 'take you' with one arm tied behind their backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here