Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Talkshite have us down as finishing bottom

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'd like to keep all these things in the same please, because come the end of the season - all these predictions are going to look ridiculous.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
West Ham 7th... PMSL ������������������

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
And Chris is on with Jim (I actually never listen to what anyone’s saying) White at midday

That is going to be unbearable. They'll have to surgically remove Jim's tongue from Chris's arse afterwards. You just know he's going to push the race angle far too hard and try to get a quote from Chris to imply his sacking was racist.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure of the original August 2018 prediction but, when updated in February, last season's version of this shite had Albion finishing 13th... :dunce:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good. If other teams think we're the whipping boys and try and attack us repeatedly there should be plenty of opportunity to hit them on the break with the pace of Trossard, Maupay and March.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
That is going to be unbearable. They'll have to surgically remove Jim's tongue from Chris's arse afterwards. You just know he's going to push the race angle far too hard and try to get a quote from Chris to imply his sacking was racist.

You clearly don't know Chris Hughton very well, a more considered man in interview would be hard to find! Can't see him saying anything that could imply racism, that's simply not the style of the man...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You clearly don't know Chris Hughton very well, a more considered man in interview would be hard to find! Can't see him saying anything that could imply racism, that's simply not the style of the man...

Considered to the point of blandness. Very little of interest will emerge from this, I fear.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

You haven't read what I've written!

I bet that Jim will try, I've no doubt that Chris will straight bat away any funny business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here