Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Drinkwater

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best rumour to get excited about since the Mata one! However that was also the Mail and also bollocks.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Don’t know how this fits with our no dickheads policy he was just done for drinking and driving. Also, he seems to have spent his time at Chelsea drinking away his 100K a week barely trying to get in the first team.

This would be a worse loan than Robbie Savage and that would take some doing.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
This is a big yes from me - this is a no brainer and an massive upgrade on what we have at the moment (Davy Propper excluded)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I can’t se it to be honest but I don’t think we use the loan market as well as we might and I would like that to change

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
A massive failing of the d***head test for me.
Why would we want some smug 100k/w **** to stink up the dressing room. At least Kayal etc actually give a f***.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tough one,’always liked him at Leicester but he’s been a complete cockwomble recently and hasn’t really played for ages so I’m leaning towards no thanks.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Tough one,’always liked him at Leicester but he’s been a complete cockwomble recently and hasn’t really played for ages so I’m leaning towards no thanks.
As I said on the other thread, that's possible. But "Wayne Bridge".....

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008

Very true, but Potter is notorious for helping troubled players work on their demons and rediscovering their love for the game. I share your reservations, but if anyone can rejuvenate Drinkwater it'll be Potter.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Very true, but Potter is notorious for helping troubled players work on their demons and rediscovering their love for the game. I share your reservations, but if anyone can rejuvenate Drinkwater it'll be Potter.
I'm usually against the idea of "big name" signings. But if this has legs then I reckon it would be a pearler.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here