Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *Crowd TROUBLE at last NIGHTS match*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Wrongly I thought last nights GAME would be BELL end free so I had the idea I'd take my EIGHT year old nephew TUBBY to his FIRST AMEX game. People often THINK Tubby is my MINI me as we are like TWO peas in a POD and he was DEAD excited to see BURNO in his last game and I'd also heard a rumour SALTER was going to say FAREWELL as his contract was not RENEWED.

A couple of rows in FRONT of us were two SKINNY and very SPOTTY youths who had obvious had a pint of SHANDY before hand as they were acting like BELL ends and their SIGNING was TERRIBLE, I kept WARNING them they were signing too FAST and were not in TUNE but they IGNORED me all the time.

In the end I lost my COOL when they SANG 'Sussex by the SEA' so fast that they had already gone up and won the CUP before MOST people had got to Sussex by the Sea the second time. I EXPLODED with anger as they were upsetting TUBBY by SIGNING too fast and I didn't want his first AMEX experience to be such a BAD one.

I offered both of them OUTSIDE and told them I'd take both of their heads off and they wouldn't be able to SIGN fast ever again. As I was LOOSING my COOL I noticed some WEIRD looking chap STARING at me and next to him to my HORROR I saw the IDIOT whose Albion WINTER coat I ACCIDENTALLY took from DICKS a few years back and I didn't want to have to take his HEAD off as well so I grabbed TUBBY and said we better leave.

Still you'll be pleased to know TUBBY is OK and I'm taking him to the West Ham game as he ENJOYED last night so much.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Love it unrest, keep 'em coming!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Wrongly I thought last nights GAME would be BELL end free so I had the idea I'd take my EIGHT year old nephew TUBBY to his FIRST AMEX game. People often THINK Tubby is my MINI me as we are like TWO peas in a POD and he was DEAD excited to see BURNO in his last game and I'd also heard a rumour SALTER was going to say FAREWELL as his contract was not RENEWED.

A couple of rows in FRONT of us were two SKINNY and very SPOTTY youths who had obvious had a pint of SHANDY before hand as they were acting like BELL ends and their SIGNING was TERRIBLE, I kept WARNING them they were signing too FAST and were not in TUNE but they IGNORED me all the time.

In the end I lost my COOL when they SANG 'Sussex by the SEA' so fast that they had already gone up and won the CUP before MOST people had got to Sussex by the Sea the second time. I EXPLODED with anger as they were upsetting TUBBY by SIGNING too fast and I didn't want his first AMEX experience to be such a BAD one.

I offered both of them OUTSIDE and told them I'd take both of their heads off and they wouldn't be able to SIGN fast ever again. As I was LOOSING my COOL I noticed some WEIRD looking chap STARING at me and next to him to my HORROR I saw the IDIOT whose Albion WINTER coat I ACCIDENTALLY took from DICKS a few years back and I didn't want to have to take his HEAD off as well so I grabbed TUBBY and said we better leave.

Still you'll be pleased to know TUBBY is OK and I'm taking him to the West Ham game as he ENJOYED last night so much.

Sorry Enrest. You just aren't funny any more.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was Tarquin resting up for his big day today?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Phew for a moment I thought this was connected to Wrong Directions thread ..but the lads there were behind the yob..Ernesto’s were in front ..nothing to see here :whistle:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brought me a smile :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
When Tubby tells his pals at school how SAFE he is even at the Amex and what happened, well, hes gonna be well ****ing respected at that school. Lovely stuff

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The SEASON is underway!

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Yawn.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
God there are some fun sponges on here. Unrest is part of NSC folklore, our in house joker who does more than most to raise a smile and has had most of us wetting ourselves at some point over the past decades.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
wrongly i thought last nights game would be bell end free so i had the idea i'd take my eight year old nephew tubby to his first amex game. People often think tubby is my mini me as we are like two peas in a pod and he was dead excited to see burno in his last game and i'd also heard a rumour salter was going to say farewell as his contract was not renewed.

A couple of rows in front of us were two skinny and very spotty youths who had obvious had a pint of shandy before hand as they were acting like bell ends and their signing was terrible, i kept warning them they were signing too fast and were not in tune but they ignored me all the time.

In the end i lost my cool when they sang 'sussex by the sea' so fast that they had already gone up and won the cup before most people had got to sussex by the sea the second time. I exploded with anger as they were upsetting tubby by signing too fast and i didn't want his first amex experience to be such a bad one.

I offered both of them outside and told them i'd take both of their heads off and they wouldn't be able to sign fast ever again. As i was loosing my cool i noticed some weird looking chap staring at me and next to him to my horror i saw the idiot whose albion winter coat i accidentally took from dicks a few years back and i didn't want to have to take his head off as well so i grabbed tubby and said we better leave.

Still you'll be pleased to know tubby is ok and i'm taking him to the west ham game as he enjoyed last night so much.

FIRM

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Why would you come on here and admit that you idiot? You ought to be ashamed of yourself not posting about it like you're proud.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here